Back on Linux and back on the forum

L_P

Wow, I guess it's been a few years since I've posted here. I recently installed PCLinuxOS2009.2 and came around to re-find info on Linux. I guess I've been through a lot since I posted here before, including a serious illness, and had got away from linux and computers in general, but have found myself really liking this new (to me!) operating system and see it as one that I can use every day. I've found myself reluctant to have to switch back over to windows at all, to look up things I have on that hard drive. Anyway, I remember this as a great place to learn and with a wealth of information. I hope I'm welcome back.

I also can't post nearly as often as I did several years ago, but I come around to read and keep up as often as I can make the time. Good to see old friends returning!

Edited by ebrke

Of course L_P, good to see ya back here!
Good, because I'm looking for help in mastering (well at least using) Linux full time. I'm well on my way with this OS.