Galeon will be Epiphany in Mdk 9.2

Bruno

Galeon, my all time favorite browser will be replaced in Mandrake 9.2 by Epiphany . . . . but no worries it´s just a name change, the browser will stay/look the same . . . . HomepageScreenshots ( of course it will look much better with the MDK Galaxy theme :rolleyes: :D Bruno

Mandrake 9.2 does not contain the latest kernel. The kernel it is using is 2.4.22 I believe. RC2 should be out in the next week or so as they are preparing it now. Look for the final probably in October. I think you will like it. RC1 has been very stable for me.

OwynTry again. It worked this morning when he first posted it and I just checked it and it worked for me again. You might try cutting and pasting it if your browser won't let you click on it! :wacko:

It might not have been a glich but simply computer disconnected or something.I noticed that it does redirection over Dyndns site which tracks dynamic IP's.Most of the users connected online have dynamicaly assigned IP from their ISP.You can run your own web server if you use dydns or similar service where client on your computer tracks your everchanging IP and reports to dyndns site.This site then knows always where to point and direct visitors for certain domain name.Who, I hope I didn't complicate the issue ;)