Reasons for using Internet Explorer

Specmon

So you've just done this Tom. Ok, let's see. What did you just do:-using IE (Why then?)-surfing on the net (Oh, did you by any chance had a long time of net-absence?)-downloading Opera (yep, I once saw an Opera too but that's long long ago... B) , no just pulling you're leg here, this piece of beauty from Norway. Much praised.)-testing a new antivirus program (Uhm, was it necessary after using IE or already after downloading IE?)or-downloading Mozilla what? SeaMonkey,Firefox, ThunderBird,Sunbird?? (Must be a huge download then, do you have so much storage capacity? B) )It could of course also mean, you mean to say a valid reason for using IE is because the majority of people are downloading Mozilla 'something' . o:) It leaves me puzzling, however I only had just one morning coffee yet. Under normal circumstances that would be two of these out of the drugs department. ;) Disclaimer:Take all the above with a huge grain of salt. I don't and didn't mean to upset anyone and certainly not you Tom.

The pie chart is missing my major use of IE...downloading windows updates. :thumbsup:
I used to be the same way Liz.But now, with the IE Tab addon to Firefox, I can dance all over the Microsoft sites without using IE B)

The pie chart is missing my major use of IE...downloading windows updates. :lol:
I am running Windows 7 build 7068 as my only OS and I removed IE 8 and I still can get to Windows Update. :thumbsup:

OT:How's Win7 working for you Gary?Gotta love graphjam! I saw this the other day and had a good chuckle.
Great! It is the best thing that MS ever came out with. You cannot even compare the performance of Win 7 against Vista. I am using Win 7 build 7068 and it is 50% at least faster than Vista, it boots in about 35 seconds. I just love it. :thumbsup: