6th Anniversary Scot's Newsletter Forums!

Bruno

Today the March the 13th is the forums birthday:Happy Anniversary to all forum Members, Mods and Admins ! . . . . B) . . . . ;) . . . . :thumbup: . . . . B) Bruno

Yes Indeed! Happy Birthday to all. And a very special thanksto all that contribute on this forum. It has been especially helpfulin my learning and functioning with Linux. :whistling:

Cluttermagnet
happy birthday! to one and all at scot's!celebrate!now get back to helping users!
Open the pod bay door, HAL.
I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that...
:whistling: Seriously, happy birthday, everyone! And thanks... :clap:

Although it's still the 12th here so I'm a bit early.
LOL . . . . The moment I started the thread it was Friday 08:00AM in Australia . . . Midnight in Amsterdam . . . and indeed still a few hours to go before it was Friday in the US. :clap: . . . . . Can't please them all :happyroll:
How old is the forum?
The forum started in 2003 :whistling: :w00tx100: Bruno

Heck --->>>NOW that it is officially FRID the 13th :"> B) :hysterical: I can TRULY say thank you so much SNFCheers for YearsColin :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: FOR so many :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: hilarious help here too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by kamicota

V.T. Eric Layton

Kudos go to the blabber-faces, too...Top Twenty All Time PostersBrunoJoined: 4-April 03Posts: 36,139 teacherJoined: 4-April 03Posts: 13,819 LilBambiJoined: 18-March 03Posts: 10,168 strikerJoined: 14-July 03Posts: 7,247kamicotaJoined: 22-September 03Posts: 6,711 TemmuJoined: 7-April 03Posts: 6,419ross549Joined: 13-May 03Posts: 6,098PeachyJoined: 21-March 03Posts: 4,960havnblastJoined: 9-March 03Posts: 4,876 epp_bJoined: 26-May 03Posts: 4,735 JeberJoined: 18-March 03Posts: 4,503 longgoneJoined: 26-November 03Posts: 4,452zlimJoined: 28-May 03Posts: 4,208 SonicDragonJoined: 26-March 03Posts: 4,188 quintJoined: 6-April 03Posts: 3,887 V.T. Eric LaytonJoined: 19-July 06Posts: 3,598réjeanJoined: 26-November 04Posts: 2,993 EdPJoined: 18-March 03Posts: 2,956 GolfProRMJoined: 5-April 03Posts: 2,896 linuxdude32Joined: 3-June 03Posts: 2,676

Guest LilBambi

Wow! Bruno, you are an amazing poster! Even among the Top 20, you are in a league of your own.Thank you Bruno for all the years of ATL help and direction, and Admin work over the years!

Happy 6th Anniversary!Can I have a piece of cake, please? :hysterical: bcake18.jpgI can't begin to list the things I've learned in these past (almost 6) years since I've joined. The people here are incredibly friendly and helpful, unlike a majority of forums out there. Everyone is courteous and goes above and beyond to answer both a silly question or solve a perplexing mystery.I have to note the amount of patience Bruno has in dealing with my years of silly questions! Thanks to everyone who makes this site work so well. Lastly, a special thanks to Scot who decided to put up the site, put up the cash to keep the site going and managed to acquire the skills of such talented administrators and moderators!

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bring up a dead thread..But I lost my invitation.. then I got lost on the way to the forum (just ask any friend I met in real life- including recently in Charleston...)...I can't believe Scot's Forum has been around for 6 years. I joined right at a time when I was out of work for a long stretch (here and at least 3 other varied forums-- still a member of all of them).Congrats on the staying power!*mental note* visit more often.....