Interesting bug?

cantthinkofanickname

cantthinkofanickname

2 User(s) are browsing this forum (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)That's what appears on the Web Dev forum page. I assume only myself was there at the time!

I get this 3 User(s) are browsing this forum (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)so I assume the third person is me. Since guests aren't logged in, you only have a number of how many others are browsing.

No bug: 1 + 1 = 2

2 User(s) are browsing this forum (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
And on the second line you would see: "1 Members: cantthinkofanickname" So the math is correct: 1 Guest + 1 Member = 2 User(s) ;) B) Bruno

No bug: 1 + 1 = 2 And on the second line you would see: "1 Members: cantthinkofanickname" So the math is correct: 1 Guest + 1 Member = 2 User(s) :) :D Bruno
so when is an anonymous user shown.
bruno are you the admin for this forum as well........are you the person who maintains and update it. Edited by Noonmid27

I suspect, the head honcho,Scot, would maintain and update the forum software. He appoints other "administrators" to have elevated powers to take care of the day to day business of deleting spam, locking posts, removing or editing questionable posts and merging threads.In addition to Scot, there are 6 other administrators. You can see when you filter the members list: Bruno, Corrine, Cyndy, Jeber, LilBambi and Peachy in alphabetical order.

An anonymous user would be shown like this:
3 User(s) are browsing this forum (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)1 Members: Noonmid27

bruno are you the admin for this forum as well........are you the person who maintains and update it.
I indeed have admin powers on all the sub-forums here on Scot's . . . . but my /home forum is the ATL. There is only one person responsible for updating the software and that is The Big Boss: Scot Finnie.:) Bruno

Do I smell someone would like to see who these 'anonymous' folks are? :D Or are you just trying to teach us some arithmetics? B)

• 1 month later...
Guest LilBambi

We do not have Anonymous Users (either you are a signed in member, or a visitor), so maybe they are things like the search engine Bots?Will have to see about that. Not really sure. Good question.