Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

securitybreach
23 minutes ago, raymac46 said:

Debian Bullseye running GNOME3 and wallpaper is Gun Hill Barbados in March 2018.

Screenshot-from-2021-03-23-16-41-08.png

Nice wallpaper. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, raymac46 said:

Window Maker on Debian bullseye.

windowMaker.jpg

Luverly crisp and clean compared with your Maegia desktop. 😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, abarbarian said:

Wallpaper is neat. 😎

That is Ponta Delgada in the Azores - 2013. No trips like that on the agenda these days. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
V.T. Eric Layton

I just noticed some odd board software behavior...

When I click on @wa4chq's desktop pic above, numerous images load, also. I can click the < > on the sides of the first image to see other images in the last few posts of this topic. I've never seen it do this here before. Anyone else seeing this?

On a Mac with Vivaldi browser only the main image displays with a closing X in the upper right, using Chrome I see the same thing.

Using Safari I can also click the < > on the sides of the first image to see other images in the last few posts of the topic.

On Linux Mint: I can also click the < > on the sides of the first image to see other images in the last few posts of the topic while using Vivaldi.

• Agree 1

securitybreach
5 hours ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

When I click on @wa4chq's desktop pic above, numerous images load, also. I can click the < > on the sides of the first image to see other images in the last few posts of this topic. I've never seen it do this here before. Anyone else seeing this?

Yeah, I see the same thing

• Agree 1

When I close my browser, I just see the desktop...  lol  Eric, can you do a screenshot?  I'm really not sure what you mean.  Do you think it is something on this end causing it? 

Edited by wa4chq
  • Thanks 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Nope. It's definitely not anything on your end, Neil. I can see the same issue on the screenshot that Ray posted above here.

H3LL, for all I know, it's done this all along. I'm not very observant these days.

1 hour ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

And just for fun...

LOL... Hopefully Yoko wasn't in there with 'em!

Edited by wa4chq

21 hours ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

Nope everything looks ok here. 😎

No arrows or any other pictures. Just get the one picture with  a "X" in the top right to close it down.

I am using FF with the Container extension for the Scots site though so maybe that changes things. 😎

Edited by abarbarian
  • Agree 1

securitybreach

Ok, so I looked at my pics in the Funniest thread and they have the arrow but it just shows the previous one that I posted when I click to the next photo. It must be something on imgur's end (possibly). Are the other images yours wa4chq ??

1 hour ago, securitybreach said:

Ok, so I looked at my pics in the Funniest thread and they have the arrow but it just shows the previous one that I posted when I click to the next photo. It must be something on imgur's end (possibly). Are the other images yours wa4chq ??

I posted two desktop pics recently on Show us your desktop, one without Yoko (thank God) and one with Yoko showing her support for Red Hat.  I have not posted in the Funniest thread.

Edited by wa4chq