Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

I saw the wallpaper of the two characters carrying the windows and I just HAD to modify it a bit. :teehee:

haha, ya beat me to it george :bangin: i see you like that one also. it's a rare image that will get me to change my background and that's the one. ;) that is about the coolest T bucket i've seen in a long time. i declare before i dearly depart this world i'm gonna build one of those and drive it down the boulevard one time. then i can die a happy man. :thumbup: with 20 possible virtual desktops and dual monitors i could do 40 different pictures but i'll just do a couple for now.1bc20543279035.gif0767c143279036.gifFree Image Hosting by ImageBam.comedit to add links to the artworkhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/filthyluger/2...pool-streetrodshttp://www.flickr.com/photos/bobkramer/289...57600301309477/http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobkramer/set...57600301309477/

Edited by cybormoron

Thanks cybermoron of course I should give you credit for it because I got it off your link in twitter . So I guess we can share it ;) :"> B)

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Nice! I like that wallpaper. It looks nice and cool. A nice wallpaper for HOT Florida right now. :bangin:

V.T. Eric Layton

Here's an original that I just made for you sci-fi fans. It's called Black Hole Sun AKA Near Miss:slackshot58.th.png

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

I actually used to have a '57 like that one in the pic there. Here's a pic of mine...MyHeavyChevy78.jpgI was only the second owner of that car. I had if from '77 - '82. A young fellow just don't have the means to maintain a money pit like a hotrod, though. :whistling: I had to let it go. I sold it to a buddy of mine down the street. He couldn't afford it either and sold it to his cousin. I don't know whatever happened to the old girl after that. If I ever get back on my feet one of these days, I'm going to hunt down a '55 like the one in the upper left corner of that wallpaper. Once of these days...

Someone in our small town here has a 55 or 56 Chevy. It's absolutely gorgeous! There are quite a few olde car owners for a place with only 600 people. My favourite's a 47 Mercury I see paraded around by another neighbor. He's the second owner...his dad was the original. We've mostly owned Fords but currently drive a Ram. Our next vehicle may be a Silverado if we can find a nice deal on a 3/4 ton with a diesel. I can't be bothered paying for the work needed to keep a classic in tip-top shape.