Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

A revision of an older favorite of mine:slackshot30.th.png*click for bigger picAnd the matching KDE theme:themeshot02.th.png*click for bigger pic

securitybreach
A revision of an older favorite of mine:slackshot30.th.png*click for bigger picAnd the matching KDE theme:themeshot02.th.png*click for bigger pic
NICEThanks

V.T. Eric Layton

Caught you? Caught you making nice desktops for your system? ;)

Edited by V.T. Eric Layton

securitybreach

Yeah I was a little hesitant to post my screenshot but its not as bad everywhere as it is the US. Let me know if I crossed a line here and I will delete it.Thanks

V.T. Eric Layton

Edited for some reason that I've already forgotten. Memory is not what it used to be, you know. ;)

Not a big difference but I did do a Archlinux logo on conky (using openlogos.ttf font, errrr logos not really a font) and cleaned up some the conky readings. I also have a new wallpaper for my main screen. http://www.imagebam.com/image/67725933883278/HehehThanks
Nice. I like the mpd and Conky. Also got one of those leafy things on an icon on my desktop - for my backup partition called "stash" ;) o:) Is that what caused the zombie hands on RHS? :D

securitybreach
Nice. I like the mpd and Conky. Also got one of those leafy things on an icon on my desktop - for my backup partition called "stash" ;) o:) Is that what caused the zombie hands on RHS? :D
Yup. Lack of is what caused the zombies.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

This week's slackshot: slackshot31_thumb.png*click for bigger pic

Nice one Eric. A little busy for my taste but it's really nice.I still like Securitybreaches tastes and not wanting to scare little children anymore, I found this one. It's called Scarred Rage. Cool name, eh?LOL4ef30635249328.gif

The wallpaper started out as "inthisworld" by vladstudio --> http://www.vladstudio.com/home/zberryz over in "town" would like that one. She's into anything red. ;)
I like Vladstudio when I'm looking for something not too scary.LOL I love blacks and deep reds so I tend to go for those often. I'm not really into wolves since my spirit animal is a bear but my sister's been having some hard times lately so I wear the wolf for her.B)

Okay, I guess it's time to post my "Spring Desktop" . . . . nothing special, just the default wallpaper for the Mandriva 2009.1 Spring edition with KDE 4.2 and Conky

mandriva-2009-1-spring-mini897.png

<--click

;) Bruno

V.T. Eric Layton
Okay, I guess it's time to post my "Spring Desktop" . . . . nothing special, just the default wallpaper for the Mandriva 2009.1 Spring edition with KDE 4.2 and Conky

;)

Bruno

I'm a desktop minimalist. I like this one. Pretty wallpaper, too.
B)

... since my spirit animal is a bear...
Hmmm... lemme see... you tend to sleep in during wintertime, like berries because they're full of flavonoids and aren't all that concerned about "best before" dates on meat. Right? ;)

Hmmm... lemme see... you tend to sleep in during wintertime, like berries because they're full of flavonoids and aren't all that concerned about "best before" dates on meat. Right? ;)
Yeah, we'll go with that. B)

Methinks I forgot the porridge bit, though... ;)
No porridge for me, I'm French. Un baguette et un morceau de fromage pour moi svp. Oh, un cafe aussi. Merci. B)

securitybreach

B)
Bruno

Whoa, Bruno is using KDE 4.x. I did not think that would ever happen. heheheheLook good BTWThanks
Edited by securitybreach