Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Just do what I did... open it in GIMP and change the canvas size to 1680X1050 - centered, then save it as a .jpg. Reopen and bucket fill the added space with Black. Continue on with the addition of your text for Arch or whatever. :)Anyway... one last dragon:slackshot27.th.png*click for bigger pic

securitybreach

Your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks alot.c9644d33265269.gifI am going to use that on my other desktop though. Here is my current shot.4675fc33267755.gifThanks

Edited by securitybreach

V.T. Eric Layton

I can never seem to find decent Slackware wallpapers online, so I just resort to making my own these days. Thanks, Bruno. :(

And another...slackshot26.th.png*click for bigger pic
Ooooh, I like that one!Hubby hates my wallpapers as I tend to go for dark, gothic and generally creepy themes but I like them because they're easier on my eyes. Can I steal this one? Huh? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

V.T. Eric Layton

Thanks, Bruno! :)Here you go, Sue... or anyone else who wants it:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/vte...ck_dragon01.pngWhen you set it as your desktop (using KDE), just choose Center and Single Color (Black). This will center this image and then seamlessly surround it with black, so your screen resolution will make no difference. Have FUN! B)

Thanks, Bruno! B) Here you go, Sue... or anyone else who wants it:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/vte...ck_dragon01.pngWhen you set it as your desktop (using KDE), just choose Center and Single Color (Black). This will center this image and then seamlessly surround it with black, so your screen resolution will make no difference. Have FUN! B)
Thank you Eric.:hysterical:

Today's desktop:slackshot28.th.png*click for bigger pic
I like this one. It's got a sense of...whimsy? I may have the wrong word. It looks like someone went crazy with the bubble wand.

Well here goes a screenshot of my latest desktop ---> Parsix 2.0screenshot2x.th.pngNot the most spectacular and it's not because I'm not creative rather I'm a simple guy and I'm sticking with that story :whistling:

securitybreach
Well here goes a screenshot of my latest desktop ---> Parsix 2.0screenshot2x.th.pngNot the most spectacular and it's not because I'm not creative rather I'm a simple guy and I'm sticking with that story :whistling:
Looks great!!Thanks

V.T. Eric Layton

I prefer minimalists desktops, Jodef. That one is very nice! :whistling:=====Sue... Yup. Whimsical is the look, I'd agree.

V.T. Eric Layton

Today's colorful abstract desktop:slackshot29.th.png*click for bigger picand accompanying theme:theme29shot.th.png*click for bigger picImageShack is slowwwww. However, I can't load images this large to my faster Photobucket. Be patient when waiting for the full sized image to load. Thanks. B)

securitybreach
ImageShack is slowwwww. However, I can't load images this large to my faster Photobucket. Be patient when waiting for the full sized image to load. Thanks. B)
Try http://www.imagebam.com/ Its easy, fast, does everything photobucket and imageshack do, plus its ran by linux servers.