Outlook 2007

Stonegiant

Stonegiant

How do I prevent the "Outlook Contact" and "Outlook Calendar" folders from reappearing anywhere I attach a file from? Example: I sent an email from Outlook which I attached a PDF document. This document was located on my desktop. As soon as I send, Outlook makes those two folders on my desktop. I can delete them, but Outlook just regenerates them in a few seconds. I have to close out of Outlook and reopen to stop this regeneration...I know someone is going to say "Use Thunderbird!". I don't like Thunderbird, but I do like Firefox. I prefer Outlook to Thunderbird.Here is a two or so minute slice of time for me deleting the stinkin folders.

Edited by Stonegiant

Is it a Dell PC? I took a quick look around and found this on one of the Outlook groups:http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.p...3657ce7e0f5c5fdIt appears to be related to a "Media Direct" app that comes preinstalled on the Dells.Kevin
Sweet. Thanks, Kevin. That worked like a charm. I was also noting today how SLOW Outlook 2007 is. Hopefully, this helps that issue as well.