Linux in the Show Biz

jong357

Maybe if I show the two articles to my daughter, she will let me openly install Linux on her computer. Maybe I will just wait until she wants it. :rolleyes:

I do see the day comming that all computers in your house will run Linux . . hubby´s one and the one of your daughter . . . :rolleyes: :DB) Bruno

I am sure daughter will be long gone by that time. I will be surprised if she comes home another summer. Next year she will probably start doing internships to get some real animation experience. How quickly they grow up and leave home, right?

How quickly they grow up and leave home, right?
Life is hard Julia . . . . good thing we have Linux to keep us busy and distracted . . :rolleyes: :DB) Bruno

QuintOnce again you have out-done yourself. You must save all these up waiting for the perfect occasion! I love it! ;)

I knew it. Somehow it was just too perfect. The kind you keep around waiting for the perfect occasion. Keep it up Quint!

I guess if I go back and look the first Linux effort in my house was the DVD on Shrek. I guess I need to go back and look at the clip on the making of it to look for Linux. I have watched that clip a few times and guess I never paid real close attention. B)