Fred Langa

Jeber

Congratulations to Scot, Bruno, Peachy, ThunderRiver and all you posters here in the Linux forum. You've all generated so much good information that Fred Langa, in his LangaList Plus (paid) Newsletter, out today, recommends this forum for those needing info on a hassle-free Linux installation. Keep up the good work, everyone. You're becoming famous on the web.

Thanks, Jeber for bringing this to light...and thanks, also to Scot, Bruno, Peachy, ThunderRiver, and all forum members for making this a reality. :blink:

Jeber,This is the best news I had on a monday-morning for a long time ! Awesome . . . . have no words for this.Thanks to the friends, all of you, here on the Linux-forum, you are the ones that make this place into something special, with an atmosphere that gives an easy feeling to the people that want to begin exploring Linux.What a boost of energy this gives . . . . still can not believe it.Thanks friends, thanks Fred !:) Bruno

Thanks to this Forum, I am "Linux-conversant", and I don't even use Linux!A well-deserved acknowledgment of all of you (and especially the "whizzes" that keep you all in line. B)

Thanks to this Forum, I am "Linux-conversant", and I don't even use Linux!
JB, here is the deal: you make a little free partition on your harddrive and we will help you install a nice Linux distro ! ;)B) Bruno

SonicDragon
Thanks to this Forum, I am "Linux-conversant", and I don't even use Linux!
LOL, i am the same way! Thanks for all you "Linux Forum Dwellers" for making this such a great forum!

Thanks for all you "Linux Forum Dwellers" for making this such a great forum!
Hey do we have a new title now? Linux Forum Dwellers? I like that. It fits. I can claim to be one of those. I agree that it is a wonderful place to hang out. I feel like I learn something every day hanging out here! :(