and just what, exactly, is that?

I should have been thinking how cold it can be there! I am spoiled where I live we have maybe one month of "winter" were temps get below freezing each night. If you want a sauna in summer here just walk outside. Temps in the high 90s and humidity of 80-90% :hmm: Ever seen the snow monkeys in China? They love those natural hot springs Tommy

Edited by tommyj12
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Temmu

• Specmon

• zlim

• Urmas

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever seen the snow monkeys in China? They love those natural hot springs
Nice work if you can get it. But, ultimately... who needs hot springs?rauhaniemiavanto9zu0.gif :hmm: Tommy, I don't know how Temmu meant this one to be "played"... but since you "cracked" the pic, methinks it's your turn now.Next pic! :)
daveydoom
thingy.png - a pc water cooler, complete with peltier transistor?- an automatic shrimp pealer?- a peanut butter maker?- a national security satellite?ok. guesses, please. B)
Aw man...how did I miss this thread??? As an avid snowmobiler I knew this as soon as I saw it :thumbsdown: . I used to have a Kimpex track on my old sled.

Here is a hint. A memo was leaked by a NASA software engineer which he commented how easy they would he to hack, and leave no trace at all. Tommy

Temmu

someone is mailing home pieces of the space shuttle? they'll have enough to go sub-orbital by christmas? orbit by next valentines? :hysterical:

Another hint... All eyes were on Flordia at the time, and people say if it wasn't for these the US would be very different now. Tommy

Guest LilBambi
Ok I think this is a good one, and will be hard to guess this one because of the bags. I can't seem to upload it now matter what host I use? The original is a .jpeg, and renaming it to .gif didn't work. Sorryhttp://www.divshare.com/download/486441-576 Tommy
Caption for that picture Tommy: "Oh, no! How could I have chosen the same luggage as everyone else!"LOL! :hysterical:
Aw man...how did I miss this thread??? As an avid snowmobiler I knew this as soon as I saw it :thumbsup: . I used to have a Kimpex track on my old sled.
Wow! Cool!Glad you found the thread Davy!
Here is a hint. A memo was leaked by a NASA software engineer which he commented how easy they would he to hack, and leave no trace at all.
In that case <pun intended>... gotta be the voting materials being loaded up at the Montgomery County Board of Elections offices. :hysterical:
Temmu
In that case <pun intended>... B)
:lol: :thumbsup: ooo! ooo! urmas may be right! absentee ballots submitted by "dead" floridians?

Urmas was right those are the actual voting machines! I think we should do away with the electoral college and let the one with the most votes win. Any way good jog Urmas! B) Congratulations you have won. Now what are you going to do? Go to Disney World maybe? :thumbsup: I Tommy

A sugar packet? Can't say for sure as our deer here are on a low carb no sugar diet. You know who hyper they can get B) Tommy

Edited by tommyj12

uh oh, is it an airsick sack?This spoken by a gal who is going to board a plane in May with a husband who is afraid to fly. My stomach will be in knots worrying about my husband!

Edited by zlim
uh oh, is it an airsick sack?This spoken by a gal who is going to board a plane in May with a husband who is afraid to fly. My stomach will be in knots worrying about my husband!
BINGO!The "Reindeer Barfbag"... a sought-after item nowadays.More - enough to make you puke - on the subject: http://sicksack.com/ B) Give us a pic, Liz!

Steve is correct. Pretty intelligent for a penguin!This is what I copied from the site:

Years ago fuel delivery trucks didn’t have any type of a pump to transfer the fuel from the truck to the farmer’s storage tank. The fuel was moved in 5 gallon containers by hand. This indicator was mounted on the truck and each time a 5 gallon can was filled they advanced it one space to keep track of the gallons delivered.
I never saw anything like this and to me it looked like some sort of engine speed control. Temmu, you guessed what I would have said.So cybormoron, you get to stump us next.