The Tiki Lounge

Wait, wait, wait...stop with the wailing and gnashing of teeth. I'm not abandoning the lounge. I just felt we've got too many topics "stickied" in here, and it was time to thin it out a little. Cluttermagnet's story will go on, perhaps in a new home, but only if he wishes to continue it. It will be up to you to, like BoardFlak, let Cluttermagnet know you want more installments.Meanwhile, the lounge will either sink or swim on it's own merits. And more weirdness is sure to be on the way. Stay tuned. :lol:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, the lounge will either sink or swim on it's own merits. And more weirdness is sure to be on the way. Stay tuned.
Okay, I am sitting here, whacking this tuning fork like crazy, and I think my ears may just start bleeding any moment. NOW what?

You'd better be getting an E# or we're all in trouble. That's the only safe tone, the tone this thread is tuned to. I'm willing to bet the bleeding in your ears is being caused by the thread having gotten out of tune. I hate it when that happens. Well, stop before you get brain damage...and I'll start retuning the sucker. I suppose the beat's off too. :thumbsup:

E#? Well...no wonder...wrong tuning fork. That's better. I think I was causing harmonic amplification.Now, if ClutterMagnet doesn't kill me when he sees the addition I made in Further Tales Of The Tiki Lounge, life will be just peachy. :whistling: