The Tiki Lounge

Herr Doktor,Does that mean I can stay in Florence with my beauties? Ahh that would be wonderful... Besides, I hear there's a museum in need of a curator... I might just hang here for awhile if that's okay... Ahh... the difficult decision.... which is more beautiful, the Italian art, or my Dutch beauties? :( ;) What a choice!

Edited by GolfProRM

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

Herr Doktor,Does that mean I can stay in Florence with my beauties?  Ahh that would be wonderful... Besides, I hear there's a museum in need of a curator...  I might just hang here for awhile if that's okay...  Ahh... the difficult decision.... which is more beautiful, the French art, or my Dutch beauties? :( :(  What a choice!
You habe mein permission, but stay in contakt mit haupt-base ! ;) Herr Dr. Von P.

Yes...Yes it does..doesn't it :( Yea and I 'm stuck here in the mountains with this girl that has three teeth and keeps trying to get me to drink blue tinged water out of mason jars.....The scary part is she showed me a picture of her brother and husband and they look the same ;) I have got to get out of here....Ya know after a few glasses of this water, she almost looks like she has more teeth... I think I need to leave!!!...Check Please!

Florence - French Art? Are you sure you are in Florence or are you at the Lourve in Paris? I think you must be in the wrong town. Florence has a lot of Italian art and some French art. I think you are in France instead of Italy. Herr Doktor Von PJe rapporte pour le devoir. Erklären Sie mir, was Sie möchten, daß ich tue. Je suis prêt, voulant, et capable - faire la plupart de n'importe quelle tâche. :( ;) _______________General Teach

General you´re doing fine as it is, zehr sufrieden über ihren prestationen . . . you can have the rest of the day off . . . die sache ist unter kontrolle ! ;) Herr Dr. Von P.

General Teach,French, Italian. Who really cares? Like I'm actually paying attention to the art anyway. :( Florence, French, spelled similar so it was an honest mistake... I meant Italian and I'm sorry for the screw up... but like I said, does it really matter when you've got a pair of Dutch women at your side? :( (They'd never know the difference! ;) )Edit - Looks like a nice plae to stop! Nice even number of posts! :(

Ik heb alle van dat een niet gekregen.  Ik vond ten slotte een Engels Nederlandze plaats.  Dit zal hen verwonderen zich maken over wat wij praten ongeveer. Shoepie zal hoewel weten. Weet niet indien iemand Nederlands behalve de twee van u spreekt. Zulk plezier.
General, don´t understand a word what you´re trying to say, it looks like Dutch but it´s crooked as can be, really does not make any sense ! Translation sites are rubbish ! :lol: Herr Dr. Von P.

General, don´t understand a word what you´re trying to say, it looks like Dutch but it´s crooked as can be, really does not make any sense ! Translation sites are rubbish ! :lol:  Herr Dr. Von P.
Do I get an "A" for effort?

That's what they used when we were kids.Now it is A, B, C, D, F. It seems E, S, M, I, F are too difficult to figure out. Okay, do I get an "E" for effort?

The E for excelent try ! Yes, but promise me to stay away from that translation site ! What a desaster ! :lol: Herr Dr. Von P.

I had to try. I can pretty much figure out German, Italian and French, but your language just is beyond me. Of course, I read better than I write or speak. I listen pretty good too. That's about the only time I listen. :lol: When I have to stop and think in another language.

It´s fun as you tranlate it back:

Me that all it did not get. Me Great Britain Nederlandze it happened last. Will make us approximately regarding the fact that it talks this will surprise them. The Shoepie egg n it respects. Who is not excepts your 2 and when it talks The Netherlands U, the Weet. Like that pleasure.
Makes more sense though than in Dutch :D :D I see now what you were trying to say . . :lol: Herr Dr. Von P.

Herr DoktorNo, No, NoStop Giving Away the CodeSecrets - Loose lips sink ships.......______________________________The Every Vigilant General Teach

Habe still got work to do on the enigma machine, will call back the technizians . . . . code still nicht perfekt . . . :lol: Herr Dr. Von P.

Last one is the best!  I can take my Dutch honeys dancing! :lol:
Somehow I knew you would prefer the picture from Amsterdam. Even without the two Dutch honeys you brought along.

Habe still got work to do on the enigma machine, will call back the technizians . . . . code still nicht perfekt . . . :lol: Herr Dr. Von P.
Gut!Work hard on the code. Report back tomorrow._____________________________General Teach

Excusame por favor, pero mi no entiendo este conversacion. Que lengua es? Englese? No. Germano? No. Klingano? No.Quien es ustedes personas? Donde vive? Yo no comprendo. :lol:

You may think I'm gone...you may think you've taken control of the cooler...you may think you've won...............................................................well, my fine feathered foe, you just keep thinking that; you and those gibberish-speaking minions of yours. This falls right into my plan. There is much in the future for your little band of "do-gooders". You'll never find me, and you'll never stop me. I'm so sure that my plan will unfold flawlessly that I will tell you straight out what the first step will be. I intend to wrap my bodySFNL Forum Public Service Announcement !!Are you tired of the plain old beige box on your desk? Are you jealous of that bright green Alienware laptop your best friend just bought? Are you cheap and lazy? Great...this tip's for you.Paint your computer! Are you passionate for pink? Do you crave crimson? Is your computer a lemon? Paint it! Buy a good quality exterior high gloss paint...a gallon will do for a desktop, a quart for a laptop. To give it a car-finish like gleam, bake it in the oven for about an hour at about 700 degrees. Use mitts to remove, and allow to cool before use. Now who's got the coolest computer in town? :blink:

JB Bravisimo - espanol? comprende. JeberDo you have to remove anything before baking? I offered to let my daughter paint my computer case and she thought I was crazy. Wonder why she thought that?

:(  but what kinda paint?  Oil, Latex, Metal ??  Brush it or Spray it??  Too many choices
You can buy cans of auto paint (usually used to touch-up dings)...this stuff will bond to your rig, and you can get a lot of cool colors. Also, you don't have to bake your box, and the paint won't be harmed when you take it through the car wash (I do this with mine several times a year).It also allows you to "Simonize" regularly, which provides so much peripheral glare that you don't notice the glare from your screen anymore!I also paint my CDs the same way.

<doing double take to make sure this is not the hardware forum>That sounds like fun. I have an empty case to practice on! Car paint on a computer. If you keep all the lights off and work in the dark, the glare is not a problem!!_______________________Creativity Surfacing :(