The Tiki Lounge

Kommrads!We do not even know if B. Ladin is in Europe. Each of you needs to look in your respective quadrant. Barry - you have a 400 mile radius of your operating location. Get busy.Dr. FellGet back here. You are too easily distracted. We need you in the mid-west sector. Report at once.Herr DoktorFinish your dinner and get back to work. We need your expertise and linguistic abilities to properly cover Europe.If we all work hard, B. Ladin will soon give himself up. He will have nowhere to run.Sieb - where are you? We need you and your wasser in the central eastern region.____________________General Teach

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

no my dear, those aren't horsies. They're called Equus zebra hartmannae. and see that big bird over there? That's a Kori Bustard, or Ardeotis kori struthiunculus. aren't they fascinating? well, let's get on with our journey.....

I'm looking...He must be a Master of Disguises...Like looking for a needle in a stack of needles :blink: ..Teach this is alot pressure..but will keep trying

There he goes again - MisinformationWe must check out his claims. Who wants to volunteer to go to Africa? Come on, someone can do it. Who will volunteer? :blink: If you don't volunteer, we will volunteer you. That will not be pleasant.____________________General Teach :D

I knew that Teacher personae was just a disguise...she's a well-trained military officer...probably intell...humint or sigint I wonder?...will have to keep an eye on her..... :blink:

Hmm even with double he would have a hard time hiding south of the Congo....But he could hide almost anywhere in the North..Dr Fell...you are closer...Have fun..Ummm I mean Good Luck

TeachChecked out Nags Head and Virginia Beach!....Hee Hee...forgot what time of year it is..hee hee..saw alot..but forgot what I was looking for...I'm ok now....BTW I don't think I saw him

( I think I better back read..so I have a clue as to what I think I'm Talking about ) :blink:
It won't help, I tried that already! :D

Hmmm is that colder or closer :blink: I wonderDr Fell do you have a disguise that would allow you to travel unfettered in Somalia?..might be worth a look

SiebI tried reading back too...was totally lost..so I decided to join in...am still lost but having fun being there.

I think that he and his body doubles are touring US landmarks. There are reported sightings at Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon and Yosemite - I think that he must be on one of those charter bus tours!! :blink:

Don't worry about me Barry... I'm traveling completely incognito... Found half-a-dozen body doubles in the sahara.... heading south toward Kenya right now...(I'm going to need a bigger cooler!) :blink:

TeachChecked out Nags Head and Virginia Beach!....Hee Hee...forgot what time of year it is..hee hee..saw alot..but forgot what I was looking for...I'm ok now....BTW I don't think I saw him
You came down here? :blink: I didn't see you. You must have stuck with the beach zone. Probably a good plan since that is where all the tourists are today. What do you mean, you think?B. Ladin - I will have you know I am cleared for TS-SCI. What do you think I am? Do you think there are really students such as chains? By the way, she is my personal undercover agent and I sent her out to cover the raves and .........It is only a matter of time. What kind of disguise are you using now? Still that silly white turban?Doktor Herr - You did fine maintaining radio silence, but I think it is okay to communicate now! Try Deutchland. He might be there. Maybe some of the subversive elements there are hiding him.Sieb - if he was at Niagra Falls, why did you not use the wasser trick?_____________________General Teach

I always plan ahead before I travel... Must be sure to keep multiple identities available at all times... I have commuter lockers in about every major international airport, stocked with any info I might need (passports, ID cards, money, etc.). Makes traveling much more pleasant. :blink:

Sounds like you are ready. Report back in with your progress. Let us know obstacles, sightings, komrades, etc. Don't forget to check Berlin.___________________General Teach

I'll have to swing by Berlin on my way back through Europe... Searching central Africa right now.... found plenty of zebras, but still no B. Ladin... Maybe he's disguised as a zebra?P.S. I think I'm up to 9 body doubles with about 1/4 of Africa left to explore... The two Dutch girls I brought with me have been a big help. ;)

I do not think he is Africa. I don't think he can handle that disguise with the heat. Better head on to Deutchland. Remember Berlin.__________________________General Teach

Gotcha... it is quite warm around here... Will swing through Italy (it's on the way) before I get to Deutchland... Love Florence! Will try not to be distracted by the beauty of the city. ;)

Stay out of the art museums. Otherwise, you will never leave. Don't get caught up in the atmosphere. It is too nice of a city for our purposes. You must continue on your journey. Don't follow the roads out of town that lead up to the hillsides. You will wander for ever and forget us. Keep on the main road to Berlin.________________________Voice of ExperienceGeneral Teach

TeachSorry for not stopping in while down there..so much to see at the beach ;) But nothing I saw there even came close to looking like B Ladin ( unless..he has taken to wearing Bikinis and is a Redhead. Sorry, getting distracted! ...back to mission... Western VA is clear, ( but be careful cutting across those fields out there.....and what the **** is a Revenuer anyway! Even the kids were armed!)The Blacksburg Va Tech gang says noboby new up there..Should I check North now...awaiting orders!

You're no fun! :( I wanted to show off my vast artistic knowledge to the two lovely ladies at my side. :(Okay... back to work... spotted another body double outside the Vatican, although this guy was wearing a different "hat" and was quite a bit older... He was speaking to a large crowd in some language I didn't recognize (assumed it was Arabic), so threw him in the cooler with the rest of them (can't have my dinner spoil you know! ;)

BarryBGreat job. Keep up the work. Work your way up through the mountains. Watch out for revenuers. Don't drink anything anyone offers you if it is in a jug or vat. Move with haste. Be alert. Keep your eyes open. We need your support.___________________general teach

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTCalm down everybody; Intelligence sources are telling us that Mr. B. Ladin is non-existant, he´s just a phantoom. The reality ist, we haben taken over the Ministry and haben having a strong hold of all sources of information. Mr. Ladin is no more than a phanton showing up every now and then. Wir suggest just to ignore himm and to go on mit unser arbeid. We have plenty of mis-information to correct and restore order and stability in the WaterCooler.I will give out new orders soon, üntil then; stehen sie allert, the WaterCooler needs you to defend the territory.The ministry is ours ! ;) Herr Dr. Von P.

Staying alert..One question though, Is it ok to drink out of Mason Jars? They sure put water in strange glasses here in the mountains...