The Tiki Lounge

I see you came up with a rank for Siebsky. But where is Snoesky? Can't you bring her on board? Surely you can convince her to join our cause completely.Vie must haben Snoesky!__________________General Teach

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

Our cadet is still in training General Teach, we can´t take any risks in this situation. Mr. B. Ladin is high on the most wanted list of our service, we can´t put not fully trained cadets on the job, remember Rome and Peking mein General . . . . . Captain Siebsky however seems to have special qualities that could give us an advatage . . . . a flood of ideas and capable of intensive wassermanagement ! :( Herr Dr. Von P.

I do believe you have donea proper evaluation of the situation. Keep up the good work. Tell Capt Seibski to get started on that wassermanagement. We want to see what we can do to flush B. Ladin out.______________________General Teach

jbredmound

Don't Flush! He's in there, and if you let him get to the sewer, he can live forever on the food supply!No, ve vill haf to be smaarter than him...toilet bowl cleaner...no....music...YES!Ve vill play ze grunge rock until he surrenders!I learned that little trick vile watching ze Americaners in Panama...velly interestink!

JB ! Ach zo, you did manage to ezcape tze Paradize debacle alive and well?? Wir thought we had lozt our bezt double-agent in tze hazty retreat . . . How did you ezcape ??Ich habe ein neues spezial miszion für you: Hamburg – Dresden. Bitte shön, tze instructionz are unzer tze bridge at tze uzual place. Alzo go and zee tze Admiral, she haz spetzial ¨toys¨ for you :( makez tze job eazy . . . . :( Herr Dr. Von P.

OK guys..What in the world are you guys mixing with your weekend wines. The topics remind me of my younger long haired po....ummm party days...yea that's it..party days...LOL

Seems like you guys are up for the challenge.. :( It's always fun to step in here and see what direction the conversation has taken...

direction
You have directions. Very good. Which way did he go. Tell now!______________________General Teach

OK...Maybe I should have said omni-directional converstaion... :( ...BTW..Which He? Direction of travel..unknown... ( I think I better back read..so I have a clue as to what I think I'm Talking about ) :( What a way to start a Monday.... :(

Who?B. Laden - The guy in the funny white turban. Go see where he went and report back.________________________General Teach

OOH! Are we playing Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? I wanna play! :DBTW... I think she went this way, no wait, that way... or was it the other way? Darn, I'm confused now! :( :(

B. Ladin is a she now? When did that take place? Did she undergo an operation. Tell us all you know. We need intelligence. Report in please Agent GolfPro._________________General Teach

I may be mistaken as it's hard to tell gender when he/she has long hair and is wearing a dress-like outfit... think I saw him/her going west on I-80... somewhere near Indianapolis? or Cleveland, or maybe it was Boston... stupid GPS system!------------------bought a cheap GPS and is now regretting it.

I-80?
Are you sure? I know I-70 goes from Denver to Indianapolis. I must check my records. Was it Boston?He sure has traveled a long distance. Don't be distracted by counterfeit white robes. Focus. Look for the goofy face! :blink: ___________________________General Teach

Like I said, I'm not quite sure... I think it was I-80, but again, my stupid GPS is just not working right... Wait! There he/she is! Headed into Dulles airport! To DC everyone!

Oh geez here we go...another I-95 run... Man this had better be a good chase..I Hate DC traffic,,um parking..wait they are both the same...

Very nice day out here in the West....little overcast, but warm...nice palm trees.....the ocean view is wonderful.....................................too bad I'm here all alone....................wonder where all my forum buddies went to?......................... :blink:

Shoot! I got on the wrong plane!!! I think I'm in... Europe? This looks like Amsterdam if I'm correct. Hey Bruno? You here somewhere?

Don't believe a word of it. Never believe someone who calls himself a minister of misinformation.Keep heading to the airport. If he turns south, let me know. I'll pick him up then. Better yet, Quint, you are closest. Go after him!_____________General Teach

Well... he wasn't on the plane I was on... I will do a thorough search of Europe though to make sure he's not here...

Go to the wasser to look for Herr Doktor. He will be wearing a black and white tux. You should be able to identify. Tell him it is time to put his umbrella away and come back to join us in the search._____________________________General Teach

I'll do my best, although it's hard not to be distracted by all the beautiful Dutch women... So many blonde bombshells over here! I'll try to keep my eyes in their sockets, but it will be difficult. Still no sign of Herr Doktor yet... P.S. While I'm in Europe, I will be known as Dr. Fell. I feel this won't cause any disturbances. :blink:

Dr. FellFocus!!!!Remember the mission. Do not become distracted by all the beauties. Remember, they are all possible terrorists. Don't be fooled by a pretty "face". Remember the mission. Now we know why the Herr Doktor is always so happy. Surrounded by beautiful women. Do they all have curly hair?__________________General Teach

Focus... Yes... My B. Ladin tracker is showing no evidence here... Heading south through Amsterdam looking for the Doktor... Very big city... P.S. Not as much curly hair... a lot are shoulder length and straight (like the Dutch gal that frequents this board. :blink: )

Wait! Something's showing up on my radar! Tracking.........Tracking..........A Ha! Gotcha! Well... After some thorough investigation (and threatening to make liver and onions), he confessed that he's a body double... after looking at his face, it was pretty obvious that it wasn't B. Ladin himself...Oh well... looks like it's time for some brain stew... will save the liver and onions for tonight. :blink:

Do you need help . I would be more than glad to fly over and assist :D
Barry, I think I've got it under control over here. :blink: Besides... I don't think our man is over here anyway... keep searching the states... Maybe try Alaska since he said it was warm and sunny.... :)