• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

I can neither confirm nor deny rumors to that effect.  :D
We know what that means. They did a good job debriefing you when they let you free. Or did you run away? Are the alien scouts hot on your trail? Or did you zap them all into oblivion? Warning, warning, Danger, danger. I knew there was something funny about that guy. :) ___________________________Wise to Resident Aliens

Guest LilBambi

I can name it in one note LOL!Don't laugh, I have actually done this ... I had no idea if I was right, but I was! Made my day! B) Course since I can't seem to actually hear what JB is tapping his foot to, it makes it a bit more tricky :huh: Then again... is it the Beverly Hillbillies on steriods? :rolleyes:

LilBambi - Good thing I read your post before school started. Otherwise the students would wonder why I am laughing so much. :D

jbredmound

Tap tap tap tap tapHo ho, he he, hah hahWe'll drive the alien mad, we willWe'll drive him up the wall.He'll run screaming from this placeand it will be safer for us all.That poor crypto from Diego...he's really in a pinch.This code he hears without his earsis gonna make him flinch."I fear no Avatar", says he... says he,"I'm the master of my mind."But in a flash tap, tap, tap, tapHe'll leave his sanity behind.

Loved the postBut using his super-duper decoding formula (1=A, 2=B, etc.) that must mean that you are sending him "J" or is it "J" "J"? Hmmm, J - now is that short for Julia or is it short for jump or jupiter - is that the planet he is from? or is it .............._____________________________Not into decryption

Guest LilBambi
LilBambi - Good thing I read your post before school started.  Otherwise the students would wonder why I am laughing so much. B)
Julia ... that's funny! LOL!Hey JB -- just wait till Jeber gets here ... he'll have something to say! LOL!Let me see .... A=1, B=2 ... hmmmm...now that doesn't sound right :rolleyes:

Watch out! I hear that foot tapping. It's coming through the computer. Get those firewalls up!_____________________-Running for cover! :rolleyes:

jbredmound
tappy canoe and Tyler tooNow where did I hear that before B)
Now you sound like Teacher! She knows that lit stuff! Ralph Waldo Emerson? Emerson, lake and Palmer? Adlai Stevenson?I give up! Who was it?

C#...A...G...and the answer is?... ;)
I'm sorry, I can't name that song in 3 notes - I need more notes & maybe the clef & time signature? :) -----------------Name That Tune!

OK, I'll give you an easy one for practice........................da, da, da, dummmmm.....da, da, da, dummmmmmmGot it?

OK, I'll give you an easy one for practice........................da, da, da, dummmmm.....da, da, da, dummmmmmmGot it?
OOoh - do I hear wedding bells? I had a tough time deciding whether it was the wedding march or a funeral dirge, but there weren't enough da, da's in the second stanza to be the funeral march. :blink: I'm sure there's a message there! :D ------------------Thought I could name that tune!

OK, maybe we should do this the other way around. I'll give you the lyrics and you'll hear the tune in your head. So, like, I'd say, "Here comes the bride"...and you'd hear, ".........................................". Did that work? :blink:

jbredmound
jeber: tunes, voices all in my head... what does it mean?am i a game show contestant?
Don't worry, temmu, it's just an environmentally-induced psychosis. A visit to the Linux, Windows or Hardware forums will clear it right up.Remember what I've said before; here, you need your 3D glasses, or strange things will start happening.

Guest LilBambi

Hey, wait a minute Jack, you'll never get us to say the next lyric LOL! ... you were the one dressed in white in one of your distant avatar incarnation ... LOL! :D

OK, jbredmound, you may be the master of disguise, but I felt it was time for an updated avatar, too. So what d'ya think of the new QOMOMI? Resident alien indeed! <_<And no...not even in jest...may you refer to me as "Mr. Bean-ladin". Sorry. :lol:

jbredmound
OK, jbredmound, you may be the master of disguise, but I felt it was time for an updated avatar, too.  So what d'ya think of the new QOMOMI?  Resident alien indeed!  <_<And no...not even in jest...may you refer to me as "Mr. Bean-ladin".  Sorry.  :lol:
I think that if you show up around my part of the country, you'll get a rope. But personally, I love itI decided to make a little change, too. Kinda fits me, don't you think?

Mr. B. Ladin, love your new identity, I have to warn you though, that on your next flight to the Linux Forum, you will be strip-searched by one of our lovely assistants . . . . :o :lol: The Undercover Penguin

You could be very disappointed Mr. B Ladin, we have very well trained special agents: Our airforce general Miss Julia The newly selected ex kgb officer Siebsky From Australia, trained in outback-tactics Miss Joy ( don´t let the name fool you ! ) Our supervisor, admiral Fran Bambi And, last but not least: we´re in negotiations with the Dutch ¨Chemical Snoepie¨ Of course if you prefer a male agent; we have contracted agent 007 ! You won´t have to announce your visit, we will know . . . . :blink: :o Herr Dr. Von P.

I've been demoted to an enlisted rank! What did I do wrong. Last time I was called by a rank it was Captain. They nicknamed me "sting-ray" and "death-ray" . I never could figure out why. Of course, I won't tell you my last name. :o ___________________-Corporal TeachJeber - if that is what a thread head wears, what will you wear when you are a topic cop. No don't answer that. You would probably find a cop stripper to use as an avatar. :blink: