The Tiki Lounge

Dr. Earle is truly a saint. He has helped all the me's a lot. We are grateful for everything he's done for me. He also prescribes some of the best med's this side of the planet Neptune. :D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, don't go for the red spigot!  You'll be sorry.  B)
Are we sure we don't want him to go for the red spigot? Wouldn't that solve a lot of problems? :) :) :D

Another 4 million years of evolution may enable you to get it for yourself......until then, continue to gaze at the cooler.

Hey Penguin - Quoting Chains "He's so cute!She saw your picture above and flipped. _______________________quickly hiding web page on desktop

Guest LilBambi

See I told you we were drowning in here! LOL!Look even Sieb is drowning!H.....E.......L.........P................................................(Wait a minute! I know how to swim ... heck I'm a Pisces (fish can swim) for Pete's sake! LOL! :ph34r: :rolleyes: :huh: :ph34r: )

I'm a Pisces (fish can swim) for Pete's sake!
I don't know who Pete is...I can't swim...and I'm an Aquarius (only a water bearer, not a water treader.) But never fear. There's so much hot air in the water cooler, we'll have that flood evaporated by morning. Meanwhile, I'll backstroke (all I can do well) over to another forum until the water level is down to my ankles. :rolleyes:

Is it safe to come out and play? Have the flood waters gone away? Just came to do a flood check. Maybe I had better wait another day. -_________________-Waiting for flood to subside :ph34r:

Guest LilBambi

Jeber -- B) That's OK, I don't know who the proverbial Pete is either ;)But it sure looks like the hot air did the trick...it's morning and the flood waters have receded.teacher --Yep, you have the all-safe ... safe as it ever was LOL!

Well, it seems I'm all alone in here again. Kinda like the palace was in the last few days before I left. (absently kicks rock laying in path. Rock ricochets off the curb and hits Jeber in the forehead) OW!I'm still going to post this...maybe one of you will come by in time to still get here.It's a holiday here at the ministry...no work getting done (not that there ever is)...so I'm going to kick back and watch Star Trek Nemesis on the big TV, surround sound up LOUD. There's a fresh pot of coffee on, freshly ground Mocha Java, and some cordon bleu in the oven (should be done in about 10 minutes).....so, if you're not busy, come on by. The room-mate's out on the town, the cats are on the back porch, as usual, and the dogs are out in their run...so it's just me, the goodies and the movie. If you don't make it, don't worry. I'll see you all tomorrow. ;)

I was too late. It was tomorrow by the time I saw this. Is there any of that java left? I might want to wait a little while to drink some though. So kind of you to offer. It does look like it was a slow weekend. Oh, well, tomorrow (or today is another day!_________________________-Ready to come back and play

Guest LilBambi

Ah, one is never alone on a message board :blink: I would still love some of that Mocha Java Jeber! I have missed your latte's ;)I love Star Trek, how was Star Trek Nemesis?Our bird loves music so much, that he hates it when we turn off the TV or the music from the music server ... spoiled little cockatiel!

The movie was pretty good, but I missed parts of it. I was only half-watching it, as my roomy hasn't seen it yet and I knew we'd be watching it again soon. If you like Star Trek, and especially STNG, I think you'll enjoy it. The plot was a little sparse, but not annoyingly so.The cordon bleu was good...the coffee was great. In my house, coffee is a lifestyle.Sorry you all missed out. Next time I'll announce "Movie Night" sooner to give you all a chance to get to my place in time.

Hey jbredmound, it was just an offer to stop by, not an official summons! ;) But if I'm gonna supply the ticket next time...stay in Flagstaff. It's cheaper to get here from there.Now that I've got you in a forum where we never have to worry about going "off topic"...I've just got to ask..."WHAT THE HE** is your avatar tapping his foot to?????" I do that as a nervous habit, and seeing him do it starts me doing it.........But I hear a tune in my head when I do it. So what's he hearing? Has to be rock&roll, too fast for jazz, but could be big band...could be classical, Wagner, I'd guess.....WHAT IS IT???It's driving me nuts (nuttier)! ;)

JeberYou have been in that music store too long. What on earth makes you think he is tapping his foot to music. Don't you see the hands on hips? He is saying if you don't get your act together, I am going to go get it together for you. Enough of that serious stuff. You belong in the water cooler. Don't you know your place? :( It is about time you figured things out!I know because it has happened to me before. There are scary people out there that think if they tap their foot at you, you will figure it all out and jump and do what they want you to do. The correct response is "How high?" I know because I also got it from my big sister all my life. Now I watch her do it to her kids. Watch out if he starts sucking his cheeks in. That means run for your life. The nearest nuclear safe shelter will do!______________________________Been there and learned to duck!

I am the QOMOMI...I fear no avatar!...especially a balding, out-of-shape, doofy looking avatar wearing floral boxer shorts and Birkenstocks. B) Let him get petulant. I don't care. Now if I could just get this tune out of my head. B)

Glad you got it. I was afraid someone was going to call my bluff! B) You can tell how old we all are----teenagers, right?

In an effort to distance myself from my former occupation (due to present occupation), I have adjusted my sig to reflect my actual status. If you know me...you have to admit the truth of the statement. :D I am, however, and in small print, retaining my quasi-official status as minister of (mis)information. But I accept that this is a minor role compared to my true position as an alien who resides in these forums.

JeberJust curious. Do you by any chance call Roswell home? Or were you ever stationed there - possibly at Area 51??? :D