Big Anniversary Give-Away

Guest LilBambi

We're not what you might call experts at this free-giveaway thingy.We're still trying to decide the most fair and open process for the event, so just disregard any mention of a weekend and keep your peepers on this thread for further info.

Rumor Controls has it that everyone will get a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate. :rolleyes:
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Could I please have the alternative:castorky2.gif :rolleyes:

Thanks for being so stoically and humorously patient!We should be announcing the awards and the drawing rules in the very near future (like today or tomorrow).I know some of you have been holding your breath. I'd say it would be a good time to breathe right now, k? B) -- Scot

Guest LilBambi

Welcome to the forums, algrinch!Hope you will post more than just this once. ;)You all are great and have great humor! No worries...Scot wants to announce all the winners all at once if possible ... Announcement should be coming soon!

http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=18242Thanks to Scot and ESET for the wonderful Anniversary giveway :D .Also, thanks to Scot and all forum members for such a great forum. It's a pleasure to be a member here.Regards, DaveLittle tiny edit to ESET since they prefer all caps on their name. :w00t: --Bambi Edited by LilBambi

Wow I won something, that never happens. Thanks Scot and ESET for the gift.Like Daveydoom said this is a great forum, thanks Scot for giving me a place to hang out and meet such great folks.Little tiny edit to ESET since they prefer all caps on their name. :D --Bambi

Edited by LilBambi

Congrats !!

:w00t: To all those who won the NOD32 :w00t::D And . . . . . actually we ALL are winners to have such a great Forum to hang out and meet friends. :w00t: So, congrats to everybody here on the Scot's Newsletter Forums

:w00t: Bruno

Congratulations to the 6 winners of ESET! We are all winners because we've found a great place to hang and for that a big thank-you to Scot for putting together a great forum! :w00t: :w00t: :D :w00t: :w00t:

Congradulation to the winners!!!I too would like to say that we are all winners for having the opportunity to come here, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ask questions and not be treated as an imbecile because the solution seems so obvious to those who know but not to us struggling to find an answer -_- ;) :) Thank you Scott once more. I'm pretty sure I speak for all of us when I reiterate how appreciative we are to have this place.Rolanaj

Wow I won something, that never happens.
We are winners by having you around ( among others ).Once again congradulations to all the winners and may Scot's newsletter live another 40 years. :bounce: :clap: :harhar: :clap2: :happyroll: Edited by réjean

• 2 weeks later...

My copy of NOD32 arrived yesterday. Thanks, Scot! :D Now I just have to decide if I want to remove CA's AV (part of their Security Suite) and install this on my Compaq, or wait until I get my next Mac and dual boot with XP. B)

Thank you!!Picked mine up from the post office this morning, wasn't home when he tried to deliver it last Thursday. That's faster than some local mail delivery. I'm giving it to a friend who uses Windows.