Bundled Linux in the UK

chr1s

Don't know if anyone here knew this but I certainly didn't. A while back I'd heard that Evesham Computers were doing a cheap Lindows based PC but today I found out they actually bundle Mandrake 9.1 with one! :lol: (For anyone who deosn;t know, Evesham are a pretty big PC Manufacturer and Seller in the UK - maybe even abraod now? I dunno).http://www.evesham.com/PCs/Info.asp?e=E0FE...71-5870A48B081BChris :D

Looks very interesting ChrisBundled with Mandrake, that is a good deal ! No Evesham here in Holland though, I think they only target the UK market. A big enough market to sell a lot of PCs with Mandrake ! If you take in account that more and more Europeans are looking at Linux, Evesham could do good business !Also this is good news for Mandrake and their financial problems, latest rumors are that they will manage to keep floating :lol:Update: The rumors are official: read Here:D Bruno

:lol: We've even heard of Evesham computers in Australia, it's great that they are selling them with a good distro now. I'm not very impressed with Lindows, just another Windows clone.