Desktop Icon

Martini Lover

Martini Lover

I have a Icon on my XP Home desktop that I can't move, rename, or delete.It has zero bytes.It says when I try to delete, "Cannot Delete File: Cannot read from the source file or disk"I have tried "Restore" and it still comes back.Any help would be appreciated.

Martini Lover

I am sure it is a fine program, BUT.............didn't work.Anyone have anther thing to try?tiaChuck.........who doesn't usually get into trouble.

Martini Lover

I didn't get that far. I should have tried Google first before posting here. I just thought it was something simple and easy, that one of you would say "oh ya, just do this" and bingo.Surprise for me.I have about 5 file unlocker programs now, and the one that worked..........and I haven't rebooted yet was UNLOCKERI appreciate you all for looking and helping. I admit, I was just lazy and looked for the easy way out.Lions won their first one.Tigers won their last seven.The Wings and Pistons look promising.Go DetroitThanks again, I am happy :( Chuck

Guest LilBambi

Glad you found my all time favorite UNLOCKER worked for you! That is one amazing little piece of software!Wish I had been here earlier to suggest it but was at client's all day.:sweatingbullets: