==> Mandriva "2007 Official" FTP install

Bruno

Mandriva "2007 Official" FTP installJump the queue, be the first one on the net :DGet the boot.iso: ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/Man...images/boot.isoBurn the boot.iso to CD and boot from it . . then:- Press Enter- At the screen: "Please choose your install method" choose FTP server- DHCP- "Please fill entries" I filled in: "uranus" on first line ( name of my system ) and "lan" on second line. ( you can also leave them empty )- Wait until the connection is made . . . - Question about proxy: leave blank- When choosing the sources, tell it that you will select the source yourself "Specify the mirror manually"- On the first line: "ftp.nluug.nl" and on the second line: "/pub/os/Linux/distr/Mandrakelinux/official/2007.0/i586" and press OKThen the program will load into memory and proceed to go on as a normal install.For the install follow the lines of the 2006 install: http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.ph...=503&st=319:) Bruno