Chris Pirillo on the Linux Show

Bruno

Tonight LIVE: CHRIS PIRILLO on THE LINUX SHOW"This week in the news segment we will be discussing: more onLinus, SCO, Microsoft, the Airlines, fast desktops and evenfaster super computers..."http://www.thelinuxshow.comUpdate: Download last weeks show, there is a link further down in this thread ! :lol: Bruno

Tonight LIVE: CHRIS PIRILLO on THE LINUX SHOW"This week in the news segment we will be discussing: more onLinus, SCO, Microsoft, the Airlines, fast desktops and evenfaster super computers..."http://www.thelinuxshow.com;) Bruno
Thanks Bruno. Now a new radio station to listen to. :lol:

QuintIt´s every week 90 minutes Linux Radio !!You can also download the mp3 and listen whenever it suits you . . . :lol: ( handy for me because I always sleep at that time of night )Sometimes lots of talking about nothing, but often also very interesting.;) BrunoPS: looks like it was yesterday . . . only got the announcement today though !PS2: Downloading needs a little trick; click on ¨last weeks show¨ paste the URL in your browser and choose save to disk. ( 9900KB );) Bruno

For those of you who missed the show with Chris Pirillo last week: you can download the MP3 right now Here ( His interview starts at minute 00:78 ) He will install Mandrake on a Dell Laptop LIVE on the show. :)Download 16MBB) Bruno

Guest LilBambi

Thanks for the link Bruno ... downloading as we speak ... course 16MB+ will take a while on dialup ... but it will be worth it. :lol:

It´s very interesting Fran, Pirillo about email publishing, listening right now, he did not come to the install of Mandrake yet !:lol: Bruno

It´s a popular show ! And since I advertised it . . . . lots of people are downloading ! :lol: :DBut it´s worth it ! :lol: ( hope you took my last link directly to the mp3 ):oUpdate: Chris got his Mandrake installed and is very happy with it ! He gave two thumbs up for Mandrake

It´s a popular show ! And since I advertised it . . . . lots of people are downloading ! :D :DBut it´s worth it ! :) ( hope you took my last link directly to the mp3 ):)Update: Chris got his Mandrake installed and is very happy with it ! He gave two thumbs up for Mandrake
Thanks for that Bruno, I listened to the entire show, after d/l'ing. I was especially interested in what was said about "Lindows" - that the host and Mr. Pirillo did not care for it; was also interesting to hear Chris say that he had nothing against MS...they were just another "big" company. :) He did impress me with some of his views, such as believing in the demise of certain aspects of e-mail! :)

SonicDragon

Humm... looks like i'm going to have to hook up some headphones if i want to listen tonight. I've got guests staying in our house...lol.