Bored?

Guest LilBambi

Great fun ... 1000 points, level One...and game over already! Maybe I was doing it wrong! LOL! :) Hmmm, wonder if Scot is moving it around to give everyone a fair shot at the Link of the Week LOL!

HaHaHaHaHaReminds me of handball!Jeber, you are limited to 20 min of play, four times daily. Put it in your dairy. YOU'RE PLAYING WITH FIRE!

Guest LilBambi

OK...was definitely doing something wrong! I will have to go back and try it out again!Thanks Ryan .... only did a quick check out on it...sounds like it's worth a second look! :)

I didn't fare as well as some on my first try, but I have been up for about 21 hours. :( I got to level five with 11,355. Thanks jeber! Way cool link :( ...Thwunk, (Favorites arrow hit dead center of bullseye) :(

Guest LilBambi

Great fun Jeber! Went back and tried it again and wow! It is a lot of fun!Got it on my desktop now ... gonna keep going back to raise the bar!Thanks!

SonicDragon

Umm! Don't you just love flash!I'll see if i can dig up some of my favorite flash things and post them.=====================================================Awww! I guess it's been to long since i've looked at them. They all have 404 errors or claimed they have moved, but don't tell you to where.Oh well. I've still got the pong game to keep me busy!

Edited by SonicDragon