Firefox 1.5.0.2

Gary

Been a while since I've wandred in here...Anyways, since I installed 1.5.0.2 at work, my address line shows nothing in it. I can drag and drop the icon at the far left of the bar and it will copy the URL into whatever it is dropped into, but I can't just look at the addy. The only extensions I am using are:IETab 1.0.9DeskCut 0.5.0.4Tabbrowser Preferences 1.2.8.9Download Statusbar 0.9.4Gmail Space 0.3.1PDF Download 0.6All are up to date.Anyone know how to make the URL shown in the addy bar?

I had to create a new profile the other day - things just stopped workingmem usuage 131,764 with 4 tabs open. It's like that on all the machines I have installed it on.I wonder - does having gmail open constantly drive up the mem usage you think? It constantly reloads it's self and the other tabs are usually on forums.

Edited by havnblast

Guest LilBambi

Sorry to hear your problems stonegiant. Other than creating a new profile like havnblast did, I don't know what else to tell you. I have never seen your particular problem.havnblast, I have really started disliking gmail for its hogginess since they added GoogleTalk - even though I have GoogleTalk turned off, it makes no difference on load time.Those who are on broadband may not 'feel' the difference, but those of us still on dialup surely do. It takes about 10 times longer to load now.I go there very infrequently and just to delete old mail these days.