wildcard in outllook rules

Temmu

i want to set up a rule in outlook (not express) that runs against all senders from a domain.using*@somwhere.comdoes not workgoogling reveals no answer...ideas greatly appreciated.

Edited by Temmu

Actually, outlook is set up not to need the wild card, at least on the 2003 version. If you right click an email from someone, anyone from the specific domain, the first choice is "from theirdomain.com" and that would include anyone from that domain name.

Temmu

i have office 2003.right click what, where?in rules, when i click the link "persons or distribution list" it opens a list of people. right clicking one only shows properties or delete.right clicking the link produces nothing.thanks in advance...

right click on the actual message sent to you from the domain in question. Then go to create rule, and the first box you have as an option is "from thatdomain.com" put a check there and then go below and decide what you want to do with those messages.... setup accordingly, click all positives, either apply or ok, and the rule will be set.I do this very thing to stop certain spam sites from sending me lots of junk...... but I also do so with any of the websites/domains that I manage so that when a message comes from them it goes directly to their individual folders.For example.... I have a folder set up and a rule set up so that any mail from any of my clients at www.hometowninsurance.biz goes directly to their folder. It does not matter who sends it to me so long as they use their email account from that domain.