• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamicota

• teacher

• striker

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

StrikerSuppose ALL you needed was :hmm: BUT where BE YOUR LINUX USER # Surely you aren't catching up with MY 69 memory lapses :thumbsdown: Cheers for yearsColin :w00t: :P lil ol' moi :hug:

Edited by kamicota

Striker JuliaWELL on MY browser it AIN'T :rolleyes: :sweatingbullets: eh!!!If that's the case and it IS there i guess I need some HUMBLE :thumbsup: :hysterical: :whistling: PIE OK!!!Cheers for yearsColin

Edited by kamicota

Colin, run your mouse beside Julia's name. For striker, run your mouse under his name. In both cases, hold down the left mouse button.Now me, I'm so happy I could get linux up and working - with lots of help from my friends here- that I have no intention of trying to hide my registered user #.Maybe if I run it for two or three years, I may change from bright red to light pink.

I just don't feel right with mine in all my posts - particularly in other parts of the forum. I had to go search fo rmy town to find my number. I just added it by my name. Now if they would just let us make up our poassword I would not have a problem reregistering every time. I found out it had only been 4 months since I updated. Its amazing there have been so many numbers issued in the last two years. I think most users never register.

Well LizThanks :thumbsup: but that Left Mouse trick did NOT :pirate: work for me :sweatingbullets: Guess FireFox needs some sort of injection OR lil' ol' MOI :hysterical: cos do NOT see any numbersCheers for yearsColin :rolleyes: :whistling: :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
:thumbsup: :P :D ;) :hysterical: Guess What--->>>"LAPPY" and a new FREE 19" LCD Just arrived :clap: :w00tx100: :clap2: :happyroll: --->>>How about that to START the Holiday Weekened :D But "LAPPY" :whistling: is GOING to GET the 60G partitioned Hard Drive to replace the 30G So :P WE the lil' :devil: EXPLORER is STILL :fishing: around so that "XP Special" and PCLOs can co habitate the NEW Me :rolleyes: :thumbup: Cheers for YearsColin :thumbsup:

Looks like it is an install marathon weekend! I'm expecting a new member tomorrow for wireless questions so things should be lively around here. :hysterical:

Somehow Julia :w00tx100: I anticipated yours would be the first Reply :clap2: But IF I :rolleyes: remember correctly PCLOs went on OK wireless wise and that was when I had :thumbsup:'D the wireless setting NOT KNOWING :thumbsup: which was the wireless cardFirst it is the 60G - PCLOs live - last hard drive ext3 - XP SPECIAL :fishing: then PCLos if ever I can catch up with my friend who is returning the 60 that I GAVE him in exchange for the 30 So it is ONLY Thursday (I THINK :whistling: ) and 7 year Old Grandaughter arrives for a Weeks Stay so WHO KNOWS what I will be up to after her arrival in about 5 hoursHo Hum :happyroll: :P the LIFE of an ELDERLY EXPLORER EH :hysterical: ???Cheers for yearscolin ;) and FINALLY :devil: because "LAPPY" is back :thumbup:

Hi ColinCongrats on the new laptop !!!

But "LAPPY" :hysterical: is GOING to GET the 60G partitioned Hard Drive to replace the 30G
I wonder if you really should . . . because the 60G will maybe generate more heat then the 30G one. And since that model Toshiba has overheating problems ( many forums write about it ) putting in a lager drive could make you end in problems again.I think 30G is big enough for XP ánd PCLos ;):P Bruno

Thanks Bruno :P Love your logical EXPERTISE :thumbsup: BUT--->>> As for NOW :whistling: my insights are towards the 60G :hysterical: AND :thumbsup: there is ONLY another 36 days in the warranty :happyroll: Cheers for YearsColin ;) :rolleyes:

Burn up that warrantee. :hysterical: You wouldn't! ;) Yes the next week will be crazy. I promised someone I would be on line Saturday to answer wireless questions while I am also promised to take a neice job hunting so she can live with us this summer. Then I turn around and fly out Wednesday to Kansas City to see the newest nephew who is a week overdue. The docs are planning to induce Monday so I may just be there for the big event. :P Somewhere in there I need to get back to work on the PCLos User's guide. It is so big we are breaking it out into three guides. Family comes first though. :whistling:

Thanks Bruno ;) Love your logical EXPERTISE :rolleyes: BUT--->>> As for NOW :happyroll: my insights are towards the 60G :P AND :thumbsup: there is ONLY another 36 days in the warranty :thumbsup: Cheers for YearsColin :whistling: :w00tx100:
Okay, sure . . . it is your laptop . . . . . . :hysterical: :fishing: Bruno

Okay, sure . . . it is your laptop . . . . . . :hysterical: ;) Bruno
BrunoDo you see the laptop going up in flames as well as I do? :P photo159p.jpg

BrunoDo you see the laptop going up in flames as well as I do? :P
:hysterical: . . . . . . nice one !!( Yes actually I am worried ! );) Bruno

Good to see you back Colin ! And I see you had luck, not only lappy is back in good shape :hysterical: but also a 19" LCD :P That's great ! There's only one thing worrying me... Well, I better don't say it. ;) But if it where mine, lappy that is, I would stick with the 30G drive. Simply because there are other possibilities to connect things.And another thought is : first pclos on it and xp, then see how it behaves. If all goes well, then we could see what else could be done. Just a wise advise Colin, think it over.

Did you see that Colin ?? There is 3 people telling you better not change that HD . . . . . . :hysterical: I don't want to spoil your fun . . . . I'm just trying to give some advice.:P Bruno