• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamicota

• teacher

• striker

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I told you in the instructions, it's that simple.If you need further help on this it has to wait until tomorrow. I'm really off now, sounds like trouble over here from the next room , she B) me :"> See ya tomorrow :thumbsup:

ColinI'm dizzy trying to keep up with this Colin. I can not go away for two days without you going bonkers. I had over 200 emails upon my return and about 120 of those were from here I think! B)

No Colin! I get an email on every post here. B) That allows me to keep up when I am not online so I know when I need to be online. :"> Does that make any sense? You can set the forum up so you get a reply immediately any time anyone posts a reply in a thread wher e you have posted as well as all new threads in a forum. :thumbsup:

BrunoWhat URLColin B) :blink:OOPS BrunoHOMEPAGE Colinis NOT a urlOOPS
LOL . . . . the http://www3.telus.net/public/kamicote/ is the URL colin . . . only the way I wrote it was:
[url=http://www3.telus.net/public/kamicote/]Colin's Homepage[/url]

So you would read "Colin's Homepage", but if you click on it you would go to http://www3.telus.net/public/kamicote/ :thumbsup: B) Bruno

I'm loving every minute of this thread, LOL.Eventually we will all see Colin's book. The webpage looks good striker. Show your wife how you are helping and maybe she will cool off a bit. Heck, she may decide she needs a webpage to put things on.

Bruno :"> Finally I got the Webpage into my signatureLizSo pleased you are enjoying this thread :thumbsup: ISN'T it --->>>Heck I even tried to put the Keebook into the website after Striker (THANKS :thumbsup: ) set it up BUT--->>> :icon8: I got TWO Index files after i UPLOADED all of them (SHOOT THERE WERE LOTS :P :o ) So Colin being that EXHUBERANT so & so Deleted what I thought were the right ones and what did I get then--->>> :w00t: Page NOT FOUND 404 Error--->>> :oops: I had deleted the wrong Index File PLUS I could NOT upload the "FOLDERS" that were created by Keebook for uploadingSo as of NOW I am STUCK B) with a NEED to :fishing: :D around for new ideas :rolleyes: And Liz the only way I have of showing my Photo/Poem book --->>> " Is this the Winter of the Westcoat" is by sending a zip file that will open it up as an index html file in the ACTUAL Keebook.Hasve sent a couple pout already.Oh well time for a littlle short RELAX :P B) :hug: Cheers for YearsColin :thumbsup: :D

Edited by kamicota

Boy you SOME QUICK Dude Bruno :icon8: Thank youColin :thumbsup:You got that JuliaIt often gets down to -30C hereAND WE GOT ANOTHER 3INCHES YESTERDAY B) Cheers for yearsColin :thumbsup:

OOPS!!! YES :oops: Another :icon8: Try that DID NOT WORKKeebo can Publish the book to a website BUT not this time :o So now looking for WS_FTP to try there as Telus has that optionSo we will see how it goes in a couple of hours or so :thumbsup: As you can SEE :P WE are NOT THWARTED YET :P I also saved the book in and html Westcoast folder so that is another option--->>>Even though the EYES are a little B) :wacko: :w00t: :D :ermm: :D B) Right NowBut it IS STILL--->>>Cheers for YearsColin :icon8: :D

JuliaMOI a little :icon8: :o :huh: :blink: :teehee: Right NOWI was so disappointed all the Forum linked too was the werstcoast folderbut--->>>YOUR link is what I need to send to friends FOR NOW :) as I would TRULY love a more ENTICING First PageBUT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: for all the HELP TIME AND EFFORT STRIKER HAS PUT INTO THISSo at least the Poem/Photo book is now available and what's more there are others in the works Wether it is Keeboo or W.H.Y I just don't know as yetBut you made my day by being able to see and read itCheerts for YearsColin :thumbsup: ALL

Thank You LizAlthough I STILL :) have to work on Keebook :worthy: because the Cover is the Last Page and the Poem Tsunami and two page poem has to be read fro Right to left :worthy: Thought that was the way they read in Asia :thumbsup: Cheers for YearsColin :worthy:

Edited by kamicota

Thank you SrtrikerYour efforts and HELP are TRULY APPRECIATED :thumbsup: :worthy: :teehee: :blink: --->>> IN FACT It has taken on a life of It's own--->>A NEW BOOK seen in my DREAMS started yesterday afternoon called wait for it :P TBGUTAEW :) This time It is a Photo/Prose style book and 2 pages done already :icon8: :worthy: you Striker YOU have made this happen and I am :o itCheers for YearsColin :worthy: WE are NOW SO :huh: