I can STILL DREAM can't I

kamicota

:wub: :hysterical: LizYou Brighten my day :D because as you KNOW :P MOI Lil' ol' ME just loves to share :rolleyes: --->>>Definitely BUSY BUSY BUSY BEE me have Been--->>>New ISP and having to ORCHESTRATE it through the router WHAT A PAIN :thumbsup: Two New Printers being and in Process of setting up HP Deskjets 5440 and 13x19 9800Chasing round the MULBERRY BUSH :fishing: to SEE where "LAPPY" was THEY LOST it TWICE :hysterical: PCLOs Desktop running FINE :devil: :D except for my foray into Java JRE I did NOT need :oops: PUBLISHED and Printed my own 12 NEW Books Of PHOTO/POEMS - and preparing for another 12Trying :w00t: to set up for 11x17 and 13x19 Photos to THEN PAINT and GIVE AWAY--->>>THIS IS WHAT MY DREAMS SHOW ME :w00t: :hysterical: :thumbup: :clap2: :clap: And OF COURSE still on TRACK with my SPIRITUAL STUDIES :hysterical: Although a FEW Sharp PANGS WAITING for "LAPPY'S" ReturnCheers for YearsColin :P :hysterical: :D

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamicota

• teacher

• striker

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

PUBLISHED and Printed my own 12 NEW Books Of PHOTO/POEMS - and preparing for another 12
Hi Colin, You have mentioned your photos/poems many times ... why not share one or more with us, in a new thread? :thumbsup: :hysterical:

Chasing round the MULBERRY BUSH :hysterical: to SEE where "LAPPY" was THEY LOST it TWICE :thumbsup:
:hysterical: . . . . . If they are pretending to have lost it . . . . there sure is something with that laptop :hysterical: :DToshiba lost the plot :hysterical: :hysterical: Bruno

Hi Colin, You have mentioned your photos/poems many times ... why not share one or more with us, in a new thread?
Good idea ! :thumbsup: Edited by striker

QuintI would love too :hysterical: I have them in Staroffice page by page but :hysterical: BUT do NOT know how to post each page ( the COVER plus 7 more)If ANYONE has NO OBJECTIONS and show me HOW :thumbsup: Cheers for YearsColin :hysterical: PS I hope to have them on my website BUT have NOT even started that yet :hysterical:

QuintI would love too :thumbsup: I have them in Staroffice page by page but :hysterical: BUT do NOT know how to post each page ( the COVER plus 7 more)If ANYONE has NO OBJECTIONS and show me HOW : " border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> Cheers for YearsColin :hysterical: PS I hope to have them on my website BUT have NOT even started that yet : " border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />
Colin, Just go to: http://www.imageshack.net and follow the very easy/clear directions. :hysterical: For help on creating your own website ... I think you will need a Linux Administrator. :hysterical: For example: gateway1sx.th.jpg

AW and AWE Quint :thumbup: You FOUND where I LIVE me a little :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: But STILL :fishing: Just tried to save the Cover as an XML, and html Neither a success as the photo in htmal were NOT in the centre of the page. :P XML - just had a problem in IE ( :w00t: :devil: ) which I did NOT orchestrate in Dreamweaver and would not load even with the xml codeStar Office would NOT save as Jpg Next option was to compose a jpg in PhotoshopThink there may be a problem with the font I cchose Fairyscroll...Now I am Off to look at Imageshack :hysterical: and Cheers for YearsColin :thumbsup: aren't YOU :hysterical:Bruno--->>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/kamicota/But they do NOT accept Doc's :rolleyes: Cheers for YearsColin :hysterical:

OOPS!!! BrunoThat was SO simple :thumbsup: Except that OpenOffice does not hace FairyScrollDisplay font as StarOffice is in XPSo will have to see if I can find the way to take a desktop photo in XP :hysterical: Cheers for YearsColin :hysterical:

:blink: :thumbsup: GuysHere's a copy of a screen capture by Snagit in XP --->>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/kamicota/117299199/OOPS the bottom part of poem is NOT showing :devil: eh???And thank you Quint :blink: I have several Photo Editors and FORGOT the GIMP :rolleyes: Still working on this though on HOW to get the FULL PAGE displayedCheers for YearsColin ;)
Make more screenshots and "glu" them together in The Gimp . . . . . ( only the relevant parts, not the XP desktop, just the doc ;) )B) Bruno

Righty Ho BrunoHave STARTED that BUT WHAT A PAIN :thumbsup: OOPS Have to Install GIMP :rolleyes: Just downloaded it :blink: Cheers for YearsColin ;)

Edited by kamicota

Nope RolanajIt was a graphic I was LED too following the nudges from the inner child If you wish I can send it by email OK :blink: Cheers for YearsColin :thumbsup:

Liz --->>> LOVE that EXHUBERANCE - FULL of LIFE I Hope ;) But I suppose MOST of US are SEARCHING for SERENITY eh ???Cheers for YearsColin :blink: :thumbsup:

I have teenagers in my house I am always looking for serenity, although I am afraid it might not exist anymore :)I would love to have a copy of that background Colin, I will PM you an email address ok.

RolanajTime in the privacy of PEACEFUL surroundings like along a river stream OFTEN give me SERENITY to get away from the HURLY BURLY of every day lifePhoto already sentCheers for YearsColin :hmm: :hmm:

WEL WELL WELL :D GUESS WHAT :o "LAPPY" is about to get a "NEW MOTHERBOARD"[/size] A couple of days and the Board should there :hug: :clap: :D B) :worthy: B) Cheers for YearsColin :D :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yep StrikerJust ABOUT a NEW "LAPPY" eh :D Thanks LizAnd DO NOT KNOW how to do this but I have my WestCoast Book now in a Keebook Format that can be sent by .zip opened and read and would LOVE to share itCheers for YearsColin B)

BrunoThese are all html format in the bookI am having PALPITATIONS with web editors right now about 7 of them I am tryingAnd also had trouble uploading to MY web page so EXPLORATION still the order of the DayCheers for yearsColin