Anybody know how to combine songs when ripping?

chilly55

Haven't spent much time trying to figure this out because i'm hoping somebody here knows how. Does anyone know how to rip 2 songs into 1 song? By this, I mean like Queen's We Will Rock You and We Are The Champions. Rockers know when ever you hear We Will Rock You, you know We Are The Champions will follow. Same with Pink Floyd's Another Brick In the Wall Parts 1 and 2. When I listen to my MP3 player, I like to use random play. So what happens of course is I hear We Will Rock You, then I don't hear We Are The Champions because the player jumps to another random song. Does Windows Media 10 allow you to rip 2 songs into 1 file? If not, any good ripping programs that will? I have Nero 6 and the new Soundblaster X-fi sound card. Came with a ton of goodies, but have only had that sound card for 2 days now. Thanks in advance guys and gals!Bill

I've only used Audiograbber, but the nuts and bolts of it entails setting the final bit to the end of Champions and not Rock You...You'll prolly have a right click--->Properties option to find it. That's what I do when I have a live CD that I want to make one whole mp3. Oh, and you'll prolly wanna rename to combine the two names too.

You could do this very easily - and very freely.1. Use Free CD Ripper to grab whatever songs you want (ideally, put them in WAV format)2. Use Audacity (a very good Open Source audio editor) to import the songs and combine them. Add stunning effects until mixture reaches desired consistency :D3. Export to MP3 at desired bit rate using LAME MP3 Encoder (integrates seamlessly with Audacity)Have fun!

Thanks everyone. This forum is awesome and so is everyone who responded. Sorry for being lazy, but I knew this forum would save me alot of time from trying to find out on my own.Bill