>>> A friendly reminder . . . . !!!

Bruno

Thanks for the reminder, I didnt remeber you had to log in each year, so I'm gald you make it a point to post it! While I was at it I also added my computer.

Just don't forget to log in once a year and whenever you did change ISP. The latter for reason that you indeed can get your password mailed back to you but only to the address you once gave before the ISP change. So in this case you'll have to get in there and change the mail address.Some of us - yours truly included - had to learn that the hard way. :(

• 4 years later...
V.T. Eric Layton

1 January. Hmm... that would be a great time to make sure your Linux Registration is up-to-date. Bruno started this thread. I figured I'd keep using it for what he meant it for...

UPDATE NOW! :)

http://linuxcounter.net/

:thumbsup:

V.T. Eric Layton

Hiya, rpiz! Good to see you. It's been a while. I often wonder if Bruno did TOO GOOD of a job of teaching us. No one really ever seems to have any major issues anymore. We need someone to break something around here. ;)

Logged in, Eric. Thanks for continuing to remind us as Bruno used to. I looked at Bruno's Tips last night when I started to have trouble with my sound and was so sad for a minute when I saw his cool penguin still bopping away.

V.T. Eric Layton

Funny you should mention BrunoLinux.com. I went there myself last night to see if B had anything to help with your audio issues. Time has a way of changing that sadness of loss into comfortable and warm reminiscences. :yes:

Eric,

Rest assured I will come-a-calling with a vexing problem at some point. I am just giving you a break; but

in the interim I continue to read many entries at this forum. Just keep up the great work and we

will talk to you soon. Have a great day.

Edited by rpiz

V.T. Eric Layton

Cool, rpiz! Don't get lost for too long. We'll have to send out the cavalry; and they're SO expensive to mobilize. :)