• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamicota

• teacher

• havnblast

• ross549

Can NOT find how/weher to change to hda8I am given three options at boot Loader type =convert current configurationstart new configuration from scratchpropose new configuration

Let's regroup. Youclickedon Change in the Installatino Setings menu. Then you clicked on Bootling.In this menuyou wen tdown to the second line --> Boot Loader Location. With this line highlighted in blue you clicked the edit button underneath.Once the next menu popped up labeled "Current Option" you selected the second option --> Boot Sector of Boot Partition.You then clicked ok on this menu and finish on the Boot Loader Set up menu. Did you do this?

Can NOT find how/weher to change to hda8I am given three options at boot Loader type =convert current configurationstart new configuration from scratchpropose new configuration

Cross post. :DGo ahead and click the first option - convert current configuration. ;)

Look over the menu options on installation settings. Do you see anything else you think you need to change?Even if it does not look right don't change the mouse if it works. I use a touch pad but ir reads intellimouse explorer (ps2) and somehow that works. ;)

Then click next on "Confirm Installation". This is the step that will reformat your partition so you will have a clean install. Let me know how it is going. ;)

OOPS had a little dindinscame back and my system Rebooted to PCLOs without any other cd's being used ???

Edited by kamicota