On a whim....

Grasshopper

Grasshopper

Does an install manual of some sort or instructions or definitions come with the ISO's?I have all three disks burned and haven't really looked at them yet, but would like to do an install tonight.Sorry for the weird question. I'm vaguely familiar with the install (don't care if it messes up....will be good practice) of Linux but don't know it like the back of my Windows...er hand. :) Thanky,tbird

Disk one has an install.txt and a readme.txt. After going through a gazillion questions during my install, my advice is use the auto choices - it keeps you out of trouble. I think Bruno is off line for the night but others are around. Back up everything first, especially if you don't have an extra drive to use. Good luck!

Grasshopper

Well, now. That didn't take long. Only took about 45 minutes.That went a lot smoother than expected...other than having to do it on with a monitor thats wanting to die...Now I just gotta get used to a different environment, using different programs, networking, blah, blah, blah...This is fun!! :)

Congrats tbird9768 Welcome to the club . . . This is nice waking up . . all the work has been done without me ;) ;) :( Good job tbird9768B) BrunoPS: Have seen your questions and am rushing over there now . . . ;)