Just switched back

Stonegiant

I use it at work, so I switched back (from thunderbird) to outlook at home as well. Is there some way I can export my emails from tbird or import into outlook?

That method was kinda fun, actually :hysterical: Install Eudora, import from Thunderbird into Eudora, import from Eudora into Outlook express, import from Outlook Express into Outlook. :hysterical:

Edited by Stonegiant

Guest LilBambi

Glad it worked for you ... Hopefully eventually there will be a better way to do that for folks....meaning less steps.But at least it was a free way to do it. :hysterical:

Guest LilBambi

I hear ya ... I was a diehard Outlook Express user until the security issues just kept coming up, again and again.I had gone through several email programs before I settled on Thunderbird.Pegasus was I think the hardest one to change (from it to another email client). I ended up just leaving it on the system until my hard drive died and forwarding emails to myself with things as I needed them in the new client.Course that may have changed now, because that was a few years ago.

I've never used OE but I have to know a wee bit about it because when my senior citizens need help (I'm free tech support) with email, that's what they use. <sigh> Most of them aren't into computers enough, so I don't have the desire to sit down and teach them a different email program.