^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

• 2 weeks later...
Oh how cool! Happy Birthday, Frank!
Frank-Birthday.jpg

Thank for the wishes folks.It's hard to believe I'm 60, if I had known I would live this long I would have taken care of myself better. :hysterical:

Happy Birthday Frank!

It's hard to believe I'm 60, if I had known I would live this long I would have taken care of myself better.
Ain't that the truth! :hysterical: I'm only 4 yrs behind you.

On November 15, 2005, I installed Linux for the first time. It was love at first boot.So, today, Urmas the penguin is five years young.I want to thank each and every one of you for all the support I have received.And now, I'm finding myself at a loss for words... one friend is missing... one friend who... hey Bruno, you know what I am trying to say, don't you?Dank u wel, Bruno!ruusu1pr.jpg

And he went back to meet the fox."Goodbye," he said."Goodbye," said the fox. "And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.""What is essential is invisible to the eye," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember."It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.""It is the time I have wasted for my rose--" said the little prince, so that he would be sure to remember."Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose . . .""I am responsible for my rose," the little prince repeated, so that he would be sure to remember.
(from The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

securitybreach

HAPPY PENGUIN BIRTHDAY URMAS!!!!!!!!!Too bad I do not know when I first installed Linux. I know it was 2003 but do not remember the date.

I want to thank each and every one of you for all the support I have received.And now, I'm finding myself at a loss for words... one friend is missing... one friend who... hey Bruno, you know what I am trying to say, don't you?Dank u wel, Bruno!
Bruno isn't missing, Urmas. He lives on in the help you (and plenty of others) have given in your turn.Happy Penguin Birthday, Urmas!