^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU, Cap'n!

You must not have entered your b-date on your profile or the board would have reminded us that it was your birthday.

Didn't enter . Old habits die hard . udderforumscanbenasty. Please forgive an old Paddy :cat:

I didn't do it either--I don't do birthdays (my own).
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LilBambi

Did they celebrate a bit at work -- you know, a cake or something and a bit of a party?

They always did that at the office where I worked before moving to being self employed. Now I take my birthday off unless there is an emergency (never has been one on my birthday). ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

Happy Belated, Michael. Sorry I missed your special day. Here's hoping you and yours had a wonderful day together.

~Eric

V.T. Eric Layton

Happy Birthday, tommyj12!!!

I doubt very much you'll see this as you haven't been here in quite some time. However, I'm still hoping all is going well for you and that you and yours spent a wonderful day together today. You were a pal when you were active here and you introduced me to someone (Bigbear Omaha) who became a good friend of mine over the years.

Wishing you well...

~Eric

• 1 month later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Hmm....

It seems that Mr. Amenditman is having a birthday today. Now we know for sure what his parents were doing one night back in January of '62. ;)

Happy Birthday, BOB! :)

Thanks all. Had a nice quiet day. Just the entire family getting together, hanging out, and eating a ton of great Polish food and some cedar plank smoked grouper.

• Like 1