^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

Guest LilBambi
Lookee... I got out of the pool long enough to don my new ball cap and have some cake and ice cream. YUM! :shifty:th_Erics50thBirthday020.jpg
That is awesome Eric! May this year be only the beginning of the best time of your life.

Sorry about the late notices, have not had any time to get on here in a few days.Eric,I hope you had an awesome day and I echo Fran when I wish you all the best in the coming year.Dale,Shipmate, I hope your day was a great one. Oh, I get to put the uniform back on next Friday for a retirment ceremony. Granted, I had to buy another one because well.....My original......Ahhhh.....It shrunk. Yeah....That's it. I can look like an old school Chief with the belly and coffee cup. :hysterical: I wish you as well the best in the coming year!!!Ian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sing along with me:

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow

For he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny

Colin, a very Happy Birthday to you !!!

Thanks for the burpday wishes folks and a happy burpday to all the folks Whose burpday I missed over the last few months. :thumbsup: I been very busy with some "important" stuff :wacko: but have finished so it is back to real life again :lol: :clap: