^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

• 4 weeks later...

Colin

For all the smiles you have brought usThe laughs you have given usThe smilies you have poured upon usI bring my friend to wish you a happy birthdayand wish that you may have a year full of

:) smiliesMay they always be :D full of :thumbsup: and :) and never with ;) Happy birthday to Super Kamicota!

birthday%20clown%20w%20balloons.jpg

Colin

For all the smiles you have brought usThe laughs you have given usThe smilies you have poured upon usI bring my friend to wish you a happy birthdayand wish that you may have a year full of

:) smiliesMay they always be :wub: full of :hysterical: and :clap: and never with :'( Happy birthday to Super Kamicota!

birthday%20clown%20w%20balloons.jpg

OK Colin fess up, was your birthday yesterday or on the 11th? Happy birthday which ever day it was.Julia

Thank you all Who followed my :icon8: :clap: :wacko: :'( Nov 11 BooBoo :hysterical: Guess this has been a :ph34r: year where I may have had blinkers on :w00t: And OOPSZ Julia you needed to post twice and loved the balloons and the ClownTHANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGSNow my new ventures this next are filled with the warmth of this--->>>VERY SPECIAL FORUM Thank you againAnd if I could put it in TECHNICLOR and Graphics like Julia it would make this next year even more special on the--->>>ALL THINGS LINUX FORUMThank you all Cheers for yearsColin :lol: :hug: :clap: :) and as always MOI is still :wub: :clap2:

Edited by kamicota

Happy birthday Bruno!

You can run

But you can’t hide

Stand up and tell the world

You are 55 today!

I know we have probably

Given you a gray hair or two

Since April of 03……

At least I am sure I have…

Let’s face it

We all know where one penguin lives