What's New In Firefox Development

Neil P

most (if not all) of your extensions and themes no longer work
:thumbsup: Probably gonna have to hold off till everybody is on the same page. I really don't want to be without adblock

• 1 month later...

Firefox 1.5 RC 1 has been out for a few days now. There will inevitably be a few issues with it, and most likely another RC, but the final release will be in a few weeks.This thread has been dedicated to "What's new". I've mentioned Jesse Ruderman numerous times, and probably linked to these documents before, but I haven't seen a more comprehensive list than these:His unofficial changelogs. They show only what has changed from one release to the next, so it's necessary to read them in order to find what will be different from 1.0 to 1.5:Deer Park Alpha 1 from Firefox 1.0.xDeer Park Alpha 2 from Deer Park Alpha 1Deer Park Beta 1 from Deer Park Alpha 2Deer Park Beta 2 from Deer Park Beta 1Firefox 1.5 Release Candidate 1 from Deer Park Beta 2The first list has the most drastic changes, and the most changes total. The last list has quite a few less changes, and nothing as drastic. Most changes after Beta 2 are polish and stability only, no really new features to speak of.Edit: This page may be interesting to look at, as well.

Edited by steeler_fan

• 1 month later...