Desktop Screenshots, Round IV

Arena2045

I won't link my desktop as it is my family from Christmas - brothers, sisters, and their families. However as I was just browsing this month's National Geographic magazine I noticed they had a URL for their site listed with wallpapers available that you can download and install. http://seabed.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/w...&priority=1Is the link for the wallpapers. Here is a link to one of the examples: http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/070...lgeographic.comThey are all pictures from the current magazine.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plukaduk

• cybormoron

• RandomBox

• greengeek

I like the IceTv guide. I may send that page to a friend so she can download the widget. I think her high speed might be satellite - she's moved from the Blue Mountain area to the back of beyond or as the Aussies say it in the Sydney area, "beyond the black stump".
The black stump, is back of beyond out in the never never Zlim... B)

so... i got this two monitor thingy going; it seems if you want to have different images on 2 screens, you have to "tile" an image the size of both screens in order for it to spill over onto the other one.
A shipload of dual monitor wallpapers here Temmu... http://www.ihateaol.co.uk/misc/dual_monitor_wallpapers/Edit: Forgot the linky. Out in the hot sun with out a hat to often, it's sending me troppo... ;) Edited by Plukaduk

"C'est la vie!"... Not a nit, just an FYI >> for future usage! ;)
Let's not be hasty... languages are, after all, alive, well, and living in Paris. Here's my evolutionary suggestion:auto18uv6.gifSEL la vie! ;) Edited by Urmas

i lived between dallas and ft worth for a couple of years; i photo'd the stockyard, rolling stock, and engines extensively; i was going to model it... never happened. se la vie.
I can't afford to model in real life but I'm just starting to learn 3D computer modelling so I can design my own trains for MS Train Sim

There are 'dynamic' languages and there are 'dead' languages:The American English is strictly governed by usage. Thus, it is a prime example of a 'dynamic' language that morphs as time passes. {I will spare you any examples}.Then, we have Latin... (QED)Ooops, I almost forgot... Then there is the French Language Police {I refuse to sing a couple of notes}. :P========================I came here mainly to post this link that may be relevant to the subject matter.

• 3 weeks later...

hey, i just discovered a new image host from plukaduk's link. looks like a nice one, thanks plukaduk. i gotta be careful or i'll have my entire picture folder uploaded. :w00t: speaking of careful what type of sensitive info should one be careful of revealing? i guess the best way is to not upload anything. i check for email addy, ip addy that might appear in a shot but what about my hostname or anything else?here's my march offering. something tells me i'll be adding to this album, loool.http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.p...amp;album=24107

Edited by cybormoron

• 4 weeks later...

My current XP desktop, made to resemble my PCLos desktop as closely as possible. 1440x900 resolution.desktp.gif

• 4 months later...