Memo from thge IT guy

Jeber

I think while I was under Corrine's desk drilling holes for her half-a-mile of speaker wire (running who knows where) and her other approved cables when I think I got a whole bunch of dead electrons in my hair.  I'm afraid they're shorting my brain out...  B)
It's the live ones you gotta worry about, Jeber. :'(

I think while I was under Corrine's desk drilling holes for her half-a-mile of speaker wire (running who knows where) and her other approved cables when I think I got a whole bunch of dead electrons in my hair.  I'm afraid they're shorting my brain out...  :wacko:
Speaking as an electrical engineer, it's impossible for dead electrons to short out your brain when it's already "grounded". :dl-green:

I think while I was under Corrine's desk drilling holes for her half-a-mile of speaker wire (running who knows where) and her other approved cables when I think I got a whole bunch of dead electrons in my hair.  I'm afraid they're shorting my brain out... :hmm:
MEMOTo: SNLF Water Cooler Maintenance Dept.From: Electronless HighlanderSubject: Recovery NeededPlease proceed immediately to the shower cubicle located behind the SFNL IT DEPT. An emergency recovery of a valuable electron collection must be recovered from the drain pipes prior to the next running of the shower apparatus. cc: SFNL Forum Security -- It has come to my attention that there is a major portion of the aforementioned electron collection located in one of the official SFNL IT lackey's pocket protectors. Recovery from said pocket protector is respectfully requested.