RSS ?

fuzzy

Great question, Fuzzy.I too appreciate the helpful info., and have been wondering what the hoopla was about. I'm not quite a silver surfer (but getting there) and have been flirting with some of the Altzeihmers characteristics for years.-Doug

James M. Fisher
Great question, Fuzzy.I too appreciate the helpful info., and have been wondering what the hoopla was about.  I'm not quite a silver surfer (but getting there) and have been flirting with some of the Altzeihmers characteristics for years.-Doug
Nice to see you around here Doug."What, me worry?" :(

Nice to see you around here Doug."What, me worry?"  :(
Thanks - still pop in to rummage around from time to time. Just posted a question last night on Aumha for a new little problem I was having with my system info. not working - got a fix reply pretty quickly.Also just snooped your private URL - I see you've been adding some stuff, or maybe I overlooked some things when I last visited. You'll also be interested to know that I've now got Snag-It, but it is a little more work to use than I anticipated, and still haven't figured it all out. Not enough time to play with it.Cheers,-Doug Edited by KCDoug

James M. Fisher

Techsmith has support forums for their products and you'll get an answer from one of their people fairly fast.You can always email me personally for any questions you have about SnagIt, Doug.