• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,523 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Steve Jobs movie starring Ashton Kutcher to cover Apple from 1971 to 2000, filming starts next month - The Verge

We've got a few more details on the recently-revealed Steve Jobs movie starring Ashton Kutcher, thanks to a Neowin interview with the producer, Mark Hulme. The independent film — which has the unfortunate working title of Jobs: Get Inspired — will cover the late CEO's life from 1971 to 2000, putting it rather squarely into the time period that the TV movie Pirates of Silicon Valley explored.

Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#2 OFFLINE   ross549

ross549

I live here.

• Forum MVP
  • 9,185 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

Anyone want to start a betting pool on how awful this movie will be? :zorro:

Adam
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,523 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

It could surprise ya, ya know... :hysterical:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: movie, steve jobs, ashton, kutcher, apple, the verge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users