7 replies to this topic

#1 ONLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,214 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

To win the sixth ESET license, be the first to answer the next trivia question:

In 1994, Apple ceased using a range of Motorola CPUs in their machines in favour of the PowerPC architecture developed by the AIM alliance. Which company or companies were involved in the AIM alliance? (Not to be confused with AOL's AIM messaging client)

Posted Image

Please don't play if you are not interested in winning or are already a winner.  Thank you!

Contest Rules

Don't forget ESET Security and other ESET programs have versions for all operating systems; Windows, Mac and Linux as well as Android smartphones, etc.

So join in no matter what operating system you use!
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#2 ONLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,214 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

Where are those with answers to this one?

Already received a few answers in PM of those who already won or wanted to do it just for fun but didn't want or need the prize.

There have to be others who know the answer, non?
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#3 OFFLINE   Tushman

Tushman

Forum Fiend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,804 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (LilBambi @ Apr 10 2012, 09:43 AM)
Where are those with answers to this one?

Already received a few answers in PM of those who already won or wanted to do it just for fun but didn't want or need the prize.

There have to be others who know the answer, non?

It must be these guys.

Posted Image

Edited by LilBambi, 13 April 2012 - 12:02 AM.
changed the size of the image so it didn't break the page

#4 ONLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,214 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Don't think so. ;)
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#5 ONLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,214 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

bump ... anyone know? Windows and Mac users?
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#6 ONLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,214 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostLilBambi, on 08 April 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

To win the sixth ESET license, be the first to answer the next trivia question:

In 1994, Apple ceased using a range of Motorola CPUs in their machines in favour of the PowerPC architecture developed by the AIM alliance. Which company or companies were involved in the AIM alliance? (Not to be confused with AOL's AIM messaging client)

Posted Image

Please don't play if you are not interested in winning or are already a winner.  Thank you!

Contest Rules

Don't forget ESET Security and other ESET programs have versions for all operating systems; Windows, Mac and Linux as well as Android smartphones, etc.

So join in no matter what operating system you use!
Now that we have a few more folks filtering in, I am hoping someone can look this up and win!

:th_Smiley-Wave: :th_Smiley-Wave: :th_Smiley-Wave:
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

#7 OFFLINE   teacher

teacher

Acute Mac

• Honorary Moderators
  • 13,854 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

Wasn't that Apple, IBM and Motorola?
Teacher
Beach Bum Extraordinaire

#8 ONLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 21,214 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Yes! It was!

We have a winner!

Great to see you! And congratulations!!

:th_Smiley-Wave: :th_Smiley-Wave:

:th_1sm198balloons:

:th_Wave: :th_Wave:

Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users