16 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   tforsman

tforsman

Message Mogul

• Linux Devs
  • 264 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

I know, i spelled your nick wrong, but on purpose  thumbsup.gif

Anyway, you are not around G+ and have you ever thinked about hooking up in: Diaspora ?

Homepage: https://diasp.eu

More private than FB and G+:  http://www.whatisdiaspora.com/

So, what do you think? Possible to get you in and start stalking you around?    drooling.gif

or.....was it Eric Layton?........D***, who used to have a G+ account and left it?

Starting to get old here....yes, where im I ?
Foresight | Blog | I've heard: When the RedHat developers present new packages to Linux User-Group, before the meeting is over,Foresight people will have downloaded the source, created a Foresight package, uploaded it,and it will be available for anyone to use.

#2 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

I am on both Google+ and Diasp:

https://plus.google.com/114789535688337972161/posts
https://diasp0ra.ca/u/comhack

I started on Google+ back when it was private only.

And twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/comhack

You are just looking for the wrong alias.  (Yes they are all aliases) cool.gif

You are in my circles Tomas, maybe you do not realize who I am when I post stuff.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/Archlinux G+/Configs/PGP Key π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:49 PM

BTW I post most of the tech stuff on Google+

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#4 OFFLINE   tforsman

tforsman

Message Mogul

• Linux Devs
  • 264 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (securitybreach @ Mar 9 2012, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW I post most of the tech stuff on Google+

Right, had you a long time on G+, then im sure its layton im missing smile.gif

Just the aliases thats messing around my head  (atleast let me think it is that)  hysterical.gif
Foresight | Blog | I've heard: When the RedHat developers present new packages to Linux User-Group, before the meeting is over,Foresight people will have downloaded the source, created a Foresight package, uploaded it,and it will be available for anyone to use.

#5 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (tforsman @ Mar 9 2012, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, had you a long time on G+, then im sure its layton im missing smile.gif

Just the aliases thats messing around my head  (atleast let me think it is that)  hysterical.gif

Right  hysterical.gif

#6 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum MVP
  • 19,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

Yup. That was me that tried out G+ back then. I don't do anything Google these days. I am on Diaspora, though. smile.gif

Posted Image

Have a creepy little Halloween!

#7 OFFLINE   tforsman

tforsman

Message Mogul

• Linux Devs
  • 264 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (V.T. Eric Layton @ Mar 9 2012, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. That was me that tried out G+ back then. I don't do anything Google these days. I am on Diaspora, though. smile.gif

Thanks, spotted you at Diaspora

#8 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum MVP
  • 19,009 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

smile.gif

Posted Image

#9 OFFLINE   amenditman

amenditman

Posting Prodigy

• Forum MVP
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

Maybe you were confusing me with securitybeach. I used to be on Google+ and you were in my circles.
Google+ went the way of the dodo, as far as I am concerned.

I have a Diaspora account. Been involved over there since the Kickstarter days.
Just don't check very often as I don't care one bit if everyone in the world knows what is up with me.

Tweak it 'til it breaks, then learn how to fix it.

L.I.F.E. (Linux Is For Everyone)

Registered Linux User # 474004 (06/16/2008)

REGLUE

Recycled Electronics and Gnu/Linux Used for Education

Reglue, in a nutshell, gives free Linux computers to under privileged children and their families.

www.reglue.org

#10 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,071 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (amenditman @ Mar 9 2012, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just don't check very often as I don't care one bit if everyone in the world knows what is up with me.

Well I personally never post anything about myself but I do use them for a news aggregator.

#11 OFFLINE   amenditman

amenditman

Posting Prodigy

• Forum MVP
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

I just read thru the Diaspora stream for light entertainment.

Tweak it 'til it breaks, then learn how to fix it.

L.I.F.E. (Linux Is For Everyone)

Registered Linux User # 474004 (06/16/2008)

REGLUE

Recycled Electronics and Gnu/Linux Used for Education

Reglue, in a nutshell, gives free Linux computers to under privileged children and their families.

www.reglue.org

#12 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum MVP
  • 19,009 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

Any social network is only as good as who you have in your stream. Choose wisely. smile.gif

Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   tforsman

tforsman

Message Mogul

• Linux Devs
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

I wish you knew why ppl add you in G+ or something similar. Always need to go to their stream and look through what they post about. As you never know why they added you.

Think FB has that, can't remember  rolleyes.gif

#14 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,071 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (tforsman @ Mar 10 2012, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish you knew why ppl add you in G+ or something similar. Always need to go to their stream and look through what they post about. As you never know why they added you.

Think FB has that, can't remember  rolleyes.gif

I pretty much do the same thing. Whenever I get the notification that someone has added me, I first look at their profile for key words: Linux, Android, etc. (whatever I am interested in). If it looks promising, I read through their posts. Otherwise, I just ignore.

That said, I presently have 2,010 people in my circles, 1,204 people who circled me and 15 circles to organize themin . My largest circle is my Linux Circle which has 768 Linux users in it.

#15 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,071 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

I would be willing to share my Linux circle if you'd like.

#16 OFFLINE   tforsman

tforsman

Message Mogul

• Linux Devs
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (securitybreach @ Mar 10 2012, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be willing to share my Linux circle if you'd like.

yes please. As it's mostly that i only follow in G+

#17 ONLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,071 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

Done thumbsup.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users