2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   crp

crp

Board Bigwig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

Anyone else (especially email admins) notice that the amount of spam plunged over the weekend?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. ~C. S. Lewis

#2 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum MVP
  • 18,726 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

I rarely ever see any SPAM in my Inboxes. Most of my providers have outstanding SPAM protection. I access my accounts with Thunderbird. Whatever the providers don't catch, T-bird w/ SpamAssassin does. smile.gif

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 OFFLINE   frapper

frapper

Thread Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (crp @ Mar 4 2012, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone else (especially email admins) notice that the amount of spam plunged over the weekend?

I noticed it in my Yahoo account which usually has a healthy portion.  I see that this AM it has (3) which isn't too bad. Includes two copies of "GO BIGGER" from two different scrambled addresses. They're such clever people, you know.  ermm.gif
Posted Image
Norm
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x3
USAF - '67-'71
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users