38 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 15,194 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (sunrat @ Feb 10 2012, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your monkey is in front of the LHS speaker (possibly a baboon). Do I win the internet?  smile.gif
I also have a monkey, and a cow, a lion dog, a Womble and Buddha. And Bunny of course.

PS. we already know your IP addresses. Mwahaha! - Anon.  ph34r.gif

Great job!!! thumbup.gif
(although you were not supposed to give away the answer)

And, no that is not my personal IP address, one is a VPS and the other is another server.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/Archlinux G+/Configs/PGP Key π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#27 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 18,249 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:14 PM

@ Josh... I see the monkey! I see the monkey! And that nice 9mm. wink.gif Oh, and using my super-dooper Admin powers, I can also see your IP. happy62.gif

@ Adam... I always thought this was your desk at home:

laugh.gif

Posted Image

#28 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 15,194 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (V.T. Eric Layton @ Feb 10 2012, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Josh... I see the monkey! I see the monkey! And that nice 9mm. wink.gif Oh, and using my super-dooper Admin powers, I can also see your IP. happy62.gif
laugh.gif

I knew you would find him cool.gif

Thanks for the compliment, I am really enjoying my latest 'toy'.

BTW, you see the IP I use to access the forums but those are for my 'other' servers. I have no reason to post my IP as I have a script that mails it to me once a week:
CODE
#ipmonitor.sh
#!/bin/bash
#
#Get the WAN IP
exip=`lynx -dump http://automation.whatismyip.com/n09230945.asp | head -n 2`
echo $exip - `date` > /home/comhack/.scripts/ipmon/ipmessage.file
#
# Subject
SUBJECT="System IP"
# Email To....
EMAIL="securitybreach@*********.**"
# Message
EMAILMESSAGE="/home/comhack/.scripts/ipmon/ipmessage.file"
# Send email
mail -s "$SUBJECT" "$EMAIL" < $EMAILMESSAGE

ph34r.gif

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#29 OFFLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

Windows 7 with Ar arooooooooooooooooooh. As it nearly a full moon here.  biggrin.gif

http://i.imgur.com/BSTw2.jpg
Install ARCH
You'll never need to install it again
"I did and I'm really happy"

Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image

#30 ONLINE   ross549

ross549

I live here.

• Forum Admins
  • 9,166 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:44 AM

That's a lot of icons!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#31 OFFLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (ross549 @ Feb 14 2012, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a lot of icons!

Yer right. I have them in a sort of order that I can use easily as I do not like multi clicking through menus to find a program. 7 is my gaming rig and I usually fire it up and play so the desktop look is not that important to me.  It is tidier than my desk  hysterical.gif
Install ARCH

#32 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 15,194 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Posted Image

#33 OFFLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:27 AM

Not too bad at all. :breakfast:

BUT where is the monkey ????????????????????

an the rest of the menagerie. :228823:
Install ARCH

#34 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 18,249 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Dude! Don't get your feet tangled in all those wires under that desk. They'll suck you down into the pit. ;)

Posted Image

#35 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 15,194 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostV.T. Eric Layton, on 15 November 2012 - 01:52 PM, said:

Dude! Don't get your feet tangled in all those wires under that desk. They'll suck you down into the pit. ;)

Hehe right :hysterical:

I bought some zip ties and meant to organize my wiring but I have so many cables that it is close to impossible unless I buy a bunch of long cables. Heck I have like 18 cables coming out of my main rig alone. B)

#36 OFFLINE   LilBambi

LilBambi

Australisches Googler

• Forum Admins
  • 20,872 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

That is an awesome setup! :D Can't beat it with a stick.
Bambi
AKA Fran

Posted Image
My Public Key for Email :: BambisMusings Blog :: Fran's Computer Services Blog :: MyPassionIsBooks Blog :: 5BuckReview :: CNIRadio
"The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it." ~John Gilmore (Time Magazine, Dec 6, 1993)

#37 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 15,194 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

View PostLilBambi, on 15 November 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

That is an awesome setup! :D Can't beat it with a stick.

Thanks Fran B)

#38 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 18,249 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, there is a pile of spaghetti under my desk, too. Every time I organize it, something happens and I have to get a cable loose. I just got tired of redoing all the wire ties and left everything just lying back there. Even the cats won't go in that area. ;)

Posted Image

#39 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 15,194 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Will take a better picture if I can ever remember to get some Lithium batteries for my camera. Sorry for the poor cell phone quality picture B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users