• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum MVP
  • 19,105 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

His ISP or DNS is having issue with that site, probably. I doubt we shut the site down with the hotlink. wink.gif

Yup. I can remember going to the local McDonalds here in my neighborhood (one of the first in Tampa) with my dad when I was a wee tot. It was similar to this one:

It just had a walk-up stainless steel counter and some patio furniture out front. The menu was real simple... burger, cheeseburger, fries, filet-o-fish, soda, milk shakes. That was it. wink.gif

Posted Image

#27 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (abarbarian @ Feb 9 2012, 06:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the help and guidance.

No problem smile.gif

Glad I was able to convert another Archer  hysterical.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
CNI Radio/Archlinux G+/Configs/PGP Key π

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#28 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (abarbarian @ Feb 9 2012, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What picture ? Did someone hit this button.

Infinite_Improbability_Drive_Button

sweatingbullets.gif

Yeah I am currently listening to the BBC radio show again: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Quintessential Phase

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain." -George Orwell, 1984

#29 OFFLINE   abarbarian

abarbarian

Discussion Deity

• Forum MVP
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (securitybreach @ Feb 10 2012, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I am currently listening to the BBC radio show again: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Quintessential Phase

Hmm that is interesting. Never even knew it existed.I only have the original series. I lost interest when they made that awful american version of the film.  thumbdown.gif
Install ARCH
You'll never need to install it again
"I did and I'm really happy"

Posted Image~~~~~~~~~~~~~Posted Image

#30 OFFLINE   securitybreach

securitybreach

CLI Phreak

• Forum Admins
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

QUOTE (abarbarian @ Feb 10 2012, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm that is interesting. Never even knew it existed.I only have the original series. I lost interest when they made that awful american version of the film.  thumbdown.gif

I also have the 5 part audio book read by Adams himself:

(Part 1) Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy     
(Part 2) The Restaurant at the End of the Universe  
(Part 3) Life The Universe And Everything
(Part 4) So Long, And Thaks For All The Fish
(Part 5) Mostly Harmless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users