3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Cluttermagnet

Cluttermagnet

Nocturnal Radio Geek

• Forum MVP
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hi, All-

Looks like some recent changes (being nominated as an MVP) have caused a change in my page settings. I tried to change it back myself in My Controls. No Help.

What I want, and used to have, is an inline display of all the posts in a thread, showing multiple pages if the thread is long.

What I am getting is now a hierarchical list of posts right below the original (first) post. How do I change this back? I tried changing 'number of posts displayed' from Default to 15, under two different categories. No observable effect from doing this. Help?

Thanks, Clutter
Special Limited Edition Cluttermaster 2007 with direct air cooling system. Updated image
"ClutterLabs" --open hardware for open software" .......... Registered Linux User 446867

("It takes an entire village to raise a child...")
"It takes only one bulldozer to raze an entire village..."
"Hey, Mel- isn't that your kid driving that bulldozer?"

#2 OFFLINE   zlim

zlim

It's me, plodr

• Forum MVP
  • 6,302 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

At the top right of your post click on the word Options. Under Display Mode, click on each of the three until you get what you wish back.
I have mine set to standard and when I click a topic, I get the multiple pages. I'm not sure but maybe you used Outline?
Liz
Registered Linux User # 401459
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

Nocturnal Slacker

• Forum Admins
  • 17,071 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

Yup. Liz has you covered. That's how to fix it. smile.gif
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Cluttermagnet

Cluttermagnet

Nocturnal Radio Geek

• Forum MVP
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:42 AM

Thanks, Guys-

That fixed it. Standard did the trick. Funny- these options are not found under Control Panel.
Special Limited Edition Cluttermaster 2007 with direct air cooling system. Updated image
"ClutterLabs" --open hardware for open software" .......... Registered Linux User 446867

("It takes an entire village to raise a child...")
"It takes only one bulldozer to raze an entire village..."
"Hey, Mel- isn't that your kid driving that bulldozer?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users